Official Community Forums Home

The Fun Factory " Baby Bug" Mini Vibe

trina2008

• Members

FUN04436main.jpg

The Fun Factory “Baby Bug” Mini vibe

This little “ Baby Bug” is very cute and tiny, you can take this vibe anywhere. It is only 3 ¾ inches in length and 1 ¼ inch in diameter. It takes only 2 AAA batteries, but don’t let the size of this mini vibe fool you, when it comes to power it delivers. This vibe is very quiet and small so you can hide it anywhere. The “Bug” has 8 different settings, 5 speeds and 3 pulse settings. The power button is a little hard to use sometimes, you really have to press on it. The only time I could see where it could become a little annoying is when your in the heat of the moment and you can’t find the button, or don’t press hard enough. The power buttons are enclosed just like the rest of the vibe. The only thing not made of silicone is the battery compartment, which has a very tight seal.

My hubby and I just love using this vibe, it’s the perfect size for either anal or vaginal use. Personally we use it for either clit stimulation or vaginal, but I have to admit I love this vibe in the water. The “bumps” feel amazing when inserted; you can feel every one of them. I am sure the bumps would feel just as amazing when used anally, we just haven‘t done it yet. I love the fact that the size of this vibe fits perfect in my hubby’s palm. This way I can feel his hands all over my clit with strong vibrations at the same time. Which is one way for me to have a great orgasm, and I did over and over again. I have reviewed Fun Factory products before and let me say they have never disappointed me. This brand is very good quality and will last, I have Fun Factory vibes that have lasted for over a year. And I have to admit, those vibes are the first ones I go to when I am looking for some fun . The Fun Factory vibes that I do have are always on the top of my toy box. They are perfect for every kind of user from beginner to experienced. I know this “Baby Bug” will be on the top of my toy box for a long time.

Now for you beginners, there are a few rules about using any silicone toy. You can only use water based lubes. Never use a silicone based lube it will destroy your toy. Washing these toys are very easy, just soap and water and they are hypoallergenic.

Also I would like to apologize for not getting the pic of the vibe on this post. For some reason it is not letting me transfer the picture.

Baby bug

• Members

FUN04436main.jpg

Here ya go! :) I've had this little guy on my wishlist since Day One of my joining TooTimid, I think! It's nice to hear a review that praises it so highly! :)

Question: You (and the shopping guide, I noticed) mention that it can be used for anal. Is the bottom bump a different size, big enough to act as a stopper, or should people just be cautioned not to insert the entire bug (pink part)? I'd hate to think someone inserts the entire bug anally, only to find they've lost it and have no retrieval cord to get it out. ;)

Thanks!

• Members
FUN04436main.jpg

Here ya go! :) I've had this little guy on my wishlist since Day One of my joining TooTimid, I think! It's nice to hear a review that praises it so highly! :)

Question: You (and the shopping guide, I noticed) mention that it can be used for anal. Is the bottom bump a different size, big enough to act as a stopper, or should people just be cautioned not to insert the entire bug (pink part)? I'd hate to think someone inserts the entire bug anally, only to find they've lost it and have no retrieval cord to get it out. ;)

Thanks!

Thanks Valntyn,

I am still getting used to using Vista, what a change from regular windows I can't find anything yet.lol To answer your questions about anal usage, the bump at the bottom is a little bigger than the rest of the vibe but there is not really a stopper. What I can suggest is probably not inserting it all the way, I know when we used it we didn't. But no matter how you use it, I still say you can't go wrong with this of vibe. Hell....I used it last night...lol :o