Official Community Forums Home

You Can Kiss My What?

tfm0427

• Members

I was confused as of anyone he would be the cleanest as he is sewn closed due to having an ostomy on his abdomen. That is why I am not worried about taste or anything like that. He has been sewn closed since he was 16.

• Members
I was confused as of anyone he would be the cleanest as he is sewn closed due to having an ostomy on his abdomen. That is why I am not worried about taste or anything like that. He has been sewn closed since he was 16.

Do you know if he has sensation there? And as long as you two are clean, no worries. Natural scents are just that.. natural. Enjoy!

• Members

Yes he has sensation still and he has had it done to him before and really enjoyed it. I never thought about doing it as I figured it was sewn closed to why would I try. We are both clean.

• 12 years later...
  • Members

My wife and I also love licking and tongue fucking each other's assholes. We also have done the whipped cream. Feels good when she tries to suck up every last bit of cream

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

During my separation before I met and married my current wife, I dated a woman who loved Rimming both giving and receiving. I didn't mind Rimming her since she had numerous different edible flavored Lubes and Chocolate Syrup which was OK but messy. Coconut Lube smelled and tasted like you were licking Suntan Lotion, but Strawberry was my favorite and still is today.  As for receiving, no matter how much she licked and even sticking her tongue inside my Anus - it did nothing for me! What really was a turnoff for me, after sticking her tongue inside my Anus and swirling around deep in my nether region with her lips pressed hard against the rim of my hole, she wanted me to kiss her. I would kiss her, but only after she rinsed her mouth with a strong disinfecting mouthwash, which I always kept on hand! She didn't mind kissing me, but usually the rim of her Anus and my lips were always covered with one of her flavors. I avoided going past the rim and sticking my tongue inside her at all costs, no matter how much she begged me to! Literally I kept rimming to what the term actually means - Rimming!                                                                                                                                                                                                      We shortly broke up after that because of my hangups according to her, but I had also just met my current wife who was and still is a knockout, with a nice round butt and breasts to go with it,  but she's  not into any kind of Anal play - it is a TABOO subject for her!                                                    

• 1 month later...
  • Members
13 minutes ago, Hugeandhappy said:

You can fuck my wife when I’m gone 

Now that's what I call. good friends ,  I would love to Fuck her long and hard till you come back home and then Fuck her DP and DVP with you and we will run her pussy and asshole over with our cum all mixed up together MMMMMMM. She is so hot and sexy !!