Official Community Forums Home

You Can Kiss My What?

tfm0427

Is there any other male (or female) out here that enjoys massaging and kissing a women's other hole?

I have found great enjoyment from it and am trying to convience wife to permit it more often. She is a bit reluctent right now.

Any thoughts or ideas?

• Members

You are talking about 'rimming' or 'anallingus' - and yes, many people here enjoy that practice. Me in particular, I enjoy having it done, but I am not an 'equal opportunity pleaser' when it comes to this practice - and I am not sure why, I will do almost anything else!

• Like 2

• Members

My current partner is into this... I don't really get much out of it to be honest, but he seems to enjoy doing it, so whatever! :lol:

• Members

I LOVE having it done to me! Nothing like lying face down with a pillow under my hips so my ass is all up in the air ready for worship... :P

Him starting at my neck and teasing his way down my back, ignoring that fact that my ass is a foot in the air by the time he gets there. He then starts with the feet/toes and licks

all the way back up, torturing me. FINALLY, as I'm quivering and begging he starts licking my ass, until his face is buried. Two fingers on my Gspot during this and I have to buy a

new pillow the next day......... the gush is crazy good.

I have done it, but I much prefer receiving.

• Members

Ooh , Blush, that does sound good!

A light rimming is usually included in all oral for both of us. This is something we have only recently been including and we both enjoy it - strictly straight from the shower.

• Members

I've done it a few times. She doesn't really get much out of it, so I figure why do it then? I'd rather move on to the things that I do know she likes.

• Members

I love getting rimmed, but I'm not one to do it on someone else. :P

• 5 weeks later...

I like rimming my wife as well, although she has never offered to return the favor. It just seems natural, I mean, its just sitting there just begging to be pleased. So, why not?

• Members
I like rimming my wife as well, although she has never offered to return the favor. It just seems natural, I mean, its just sitting there just begging to be pleased. So, why not?

well my hubby is an ass man through and through!! and i do enjoy the ass worship i seldom receive.

• Members

rimming - I really enjoy having it done and my SO enjoys giving it,

I needed to get use to the idea at first, so just give her time.

• Members

I have recently been the recipient of my first rimming and found it, well not spectacularly enjoyable, but it was more pleasurable than I thought it would be. I am yet to return the favour though, he seems to like it so he can do what he likes :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've had it done for the first time recently and absolutely loved it!! Haven't done it to someone yet, and I am not really against, something I'd try!

• Members

I've never given or received, but it's something I'd like to try. Unfortunately, it's one of the few things my boyfriend has given an unconditional "no" to: he won't do it, he won't let me do it to him. He's willing to experiment with other backdoor play (on me only), but rimming just isn't something he's comfortable with.

• Members
I've never given or received, but it's something I'd like to try. Unfortunately, it's one of the few things my boyfriend has given an unconditional "no" to: he won't do it, he won't let me do it to him. He's willing to experiment with other backdoor play (on me only), but rimming just isn't something he's comfortable with.

Just make sure it freashly clean back there and if giving it to him you might want to shave him back there first before washing it.

Glenn

• Members

I have just experienced this just recently. I didn't think I would enjoy it when he first had mentioned it to me. When he did it I loved it. He was laughing saying I knew you would like it. I will be returning the favor, but with him it is a little different. His is sewn closed due to having an ostomy. He said he likes it as well. The one good thing I won't have to worry about mess back there. I am still very nervous but plan on doing it for him as I feel I reciprocate to anything he does to me. I just feel it is only fair.

• Members

Have not done it, but I'll try anything once to see if I like it. I'm always open to trying new things.

• Members
I have just experienced this just recently. I didn't think I would enjoy it when he first had mentioned it to me. When he did it I loved it. He was laughing saying I knew you would like it. I will be returning the favor, but with him it is a little different. His is sewn closed due to having an ostomy. He said he likes it as well. The one good thing I won't have to worry about mess back there. I am still very nervous but plan on doing it for him as I feel I reciprocate to anything he does to me. I just feel it is only fair.

You can always use a piece of plastic wrap between you and him I am told.

Glenn

• Members

Sorry if I sound naive. Why would I need the plastic wrap? If it is about his ostomy that is out of his abdomen. He has an ileostomy, which never gets in the way of anything. I am just nervois abuot doing it, but am looking forward to it. He is leaving for a business trip in the morning and we couldn't get together tonight so I plan on surprising him when he gets back.

• Members

I am just really curious to this one. Does anyone have an answer as to why I would need plastic wrap for this. Thank you.

• Members

Plastic wraps makes a dental dam, that some people use almost as a mouth condom. It will protect the transfer of germs to your mouth. I think Glenn was relating this for anyone that had distaste about placing their mouth on another persons anus.

• Members

ah ok. I was confused because it had a quote in his reply from mine where I explained he had an ostomy. That is why I was curious. Thanks for clearing that up for me as I am looking to try this next Wednesday nigtht when we go away for my birthday. First I have to get through him being away on his business trip.....yuck.

• Members
ah ok. I was confused because it had a quote in his reply from mine where I explained he had an ostomy. That is why I was curious. Thanks for clearing that up for me as I am looking to try this next Wednesday nigtht when we go away for my birthday. First I have to get through him being away on his business trip.....yuck.

Oh sorry for not being clear on how to use the plastic wrap but yes it acts like a condom. They say you dont loose much or any sensitivity but I can't vouch for that since my wife keeps her butt real clean

Glenn