Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Toys

crazy1

• Members

Has anyone ever used any nipple toys, clamps? What kinds do you have/use? Do any of our men or women have pierced nipples? Are they more sensitive, does it make sex more intense?

• Members

I have a small assortment of nipple clamps, and I really like them. I have a few that are just jewelry like, no real pressure involved. Then I have some that are called "Tweezer clamps" they have an added attachment that goes from nipples to clit, if you so desire. These are nice because they are the tension YOU want. I also have the clover clamps, those are a bit too snug, after a while you have to let them off because of the pain. I suggest the tweezer clamps or another clamp which lets you set your own tension. A good friend of mine showed me some online that looked like a thing piece of fishing line attached to a piece of jewelry or a chain, I am not sure if I like the fishing line - makes me think of a clean cut through. Anyway, I suggest you shop around for the lady who would get these.

As for piercing...I tried it...I don't suggest it, but I know a few women who have it and they swear it is something to do. For me it just didn't work well!

Mikayla :blink: