Official Community Forums Home

Hello There

KingKoopa

• Members

Hello My name is Andrew, AkA King Koopa, lol

I am almost 19 years old and I am currently getting ready for college. I have a beautiful fiace' named sarah and she is the love

of my life. Were young yes but were in a 5 year relationship and are totally heels of head for each other. Ive heard all the things

about being this young and engaged but idk i love her and she loves me. Anyways, weve been having sex for almost 2 years now

and I am here to share some of my experiences and learn some new ideas from everyone. I love to experiment with sexual desires

and I am a pretty cool guy.

:lol:

• Members

Welcome to the forum and enjoy. To me age is just a number at times as some people are more mature than the years they have been on this earth.

• Members

Hello and welcome. I was married at 18, am now 27. So don't let anyone tell you that it doesn't work :D There will be many ups and downs, but it is a doable thing and it's wonderful when you grow up together ( cause after a while, you do end up feeling like that when you look back). Good luck on you engagement and it is WONDERFUL that you are going to school. :)

• Members

Wait a second. I thought I kicked your butt for taking Princess Shortcake. LOL! Welcome to the forum. In this era to see a couple that is your age and have been together this long says something about both of you. Hope oyu participate and learn all there is here that you feel relevant!