Official Community Forums Home

Soldier's Home

smile_its_cloudy

• Members

The calendar hangs lonely on the back of the door exposing the events of the day. Large red "X's" have marked off the day's to today, 'home' it reads. I sit on the couch racking my brain waiting too impatiently for the door knob to turn and see your face for the first time in over a year, to study how you've changed while we were apart. Memories of the last time i saw you flood my thoughts my pussy now damp i fight the urge to play with myself like i have so many times since you've been gone. Suddenly i see two head lights through the curtains turn the corner, could it be you? The car stops out front one door slams, then another and another. Quickly i count, driver, you, driver again; fear fills me like it has every day since your departure until i hear your farmiliar voice, "keep the change," my pulse stops i freeze unable to move. Your Army boots carry you to the door and stop. Two slow knocks i can't move, i'm in shock. I muster up enough breath to barely whisper loud enough for you to hear, "it's open." I see the metal of the door knob turn taking what seems to be an eternity. You walk through the door, our eyes meet through our tears. We stare at each for minutes that seem to turn to day's under the dim the light. The adrenaline now rushing through my body I rise in a fluid motion and leap acros the room to your arms no words have exchanged between us. "Don't let go," i whisper in you ear as i feel you pull me closer.

You rough hands stroke my head i nuzzle into you chest as i catch the beat of your heart in my ear. You kiss my fore head over and over as you carry me up the stairs to our empty bed. I want to cry tears of joy and explode my emotions of your return in your ear but i don't i know it will only upset you to hear how much i've missed you and longed to feel you. You push the bed rrom door open and as gentle as new mother you place me on the bed. Your kisses trail my neck the touch of you skin is something i've longed for. "Wait," i whisper I rise and walk to the bath room, leaving you is almost painful, but the surprise and joy in your eyes when i return was well worth it.

I stand before you my breast pushed up into the black bra my pink nipple push hard against the fabric yearing for the touch of your skin and my pussy throbs in my thong know what is to come. "Come here baby, i need you." the sound of desperation in your voice is all the encourage ment i need to climb onto the bed straddleing your fully dressed frame. I sit on your stomach and look deep in your eyes feeling the buldge under your heavy cargo pants, i lean foreward and kiss your deeply and passionatly the taste of your saliva on my touge makes me even wetter as i reach behind me and unzip your pants freeing your erection. I turn now facing away from you looking at your hard cock how i've longed for this moment since the last time. You kick off your pants and shoes as my finger slides up the length of you feeling the heat, i can't wait any longer to take you in my mouth. Leaning forward i slide the head of your hard dick into my warm mouth tasting the pre-cum swirling my tounge around your dick taking you deeped with every lick slowly and sunsually i lick and lap at ever part of your hard member. Your hips buck as i take your balls in my hand and gently tug and caress them all the while sucking you off. I can feel you're close as it's been so long that we've been apart so i stop not wanting this to end so soon. You seem to have read my mind.

Your strong hands grab my hips and pull me up to facing you, "God i've missed you," you whisper in my ear as you roll me over over onto my back expertly sliding a finger into my awaiting pussy, just the smell of you and touch of a single finger almost puts me over the edge, but you don't stop here. You kiss me deeply and travel lower freeing my breasts from the confined bra taking my left nipple in your mouth still stroking my wet clit i moan your name. This pushes you on going lower sprinkling my stomach with your kisses as you reach your destination. Your fingers spread my pussy lips open and lick me deeply, using your thumb to play with my clit you eat my juices hurgrily as though you haven't had a meal all day, i try as hard as i can but i can't help but cuming on your face as you slide two fingers and your tounge into my pussy. My panting subsides as your climb back up ontop of me sliding your hands over my hips and gently tugging my nipples as your passionatly kiss me.

Now comes the time i've been waiting so patiently for, "I want your hard cock in my pussy baby," you seem shocked at how upfront i am but this doesn't stop you from grabbing both of my legs and placing them on each shoulder. You know exactly what i want but this doesn't mean you're going to give it to me right away. You slide the the tip of your hard cock inside of me and back out continuing to tease me for what seems like forever, making me beg. Finaly when you can't wait anylonger to feel the warmth and tightness of my pussy around your dick you enter me all the way and this starts you off not being able to hold back anymore you fuck me hard. My breasts boucing with every thrust, the look of pure bliss on your face and the odor of our sex all around us. I feel you tense my second orgasm just waiting for your first and then i feel you let go inside of me letting go of more than just an orgasm but also of the fear of you not returning, i cum hard around your cock feeling our juices mix together inside of me.

Exhausted you collapse ontop of me both of us a heap of flesh. Your hands tracing my whole body, "Baby i missed you so much i'm never leaving again." Your words ring in my ears as we both fall asleep together for the first time in over a year.

• Members

I am such a hopeless romantic, that this story brought tears to my eyes and at the same time made me weak in the knees. Beautifully well written..

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I can't wait for my baby to come comes home. I want to hear those words. I'm never leaving again.

• Members

That was really beautiful, I'm glad he made it home safe to you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It made me ball... I have another six months. I think that the military wives on here should start a club or a message board or something.