Official Community Forums Home

First Date Ended With Great Sex!

Ryba

We were driving from a restaurant. I beged him to stop the car and started kissing him deeply and passionately. At the same time I felt he getting hard. I moved to the back seat and told him to unzip my dress. I did the same with his pants. I felt his hand fingering me... but his hand found my ass instead of my pussy. I moaned with his cock in my throat when he placed his fingers on my ass. I licked his cock and got it nice and wet, and he got my ass wet, and he started fucking my ass. He was fucking me deeper and harder, and I told him to make it hurt, so he went faster and even deeper. He pumped his load deep into my ass and we came together... Isn't it wonderful?

More about me on http://www.interlingvo.com/en/about588.html&highlight.

I am sorry but my English is bad so please use http://www.interlingvo.com/en and write a massage for me. It will be translated.Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We were driving from a restaurant. I beged him to stop the car and started kissing him deeply and passionately. At the same time I felt he getting hard. I moved to the back seat and told him to unzip my dress. I did the same with his pants. I felt his hand fingering me... but his hand found my ass instead of my pussy. I moaned with his cock in my throat when he placed his fingers on my ass. I licked his cock and got it nice and wet, and he got my ass wet, and he started fucking my ass. He was fucking me deeper and harder, and I told him to make it hurt, so he went faster and even deeper. He pumped his load deep into my ass and we came together... Isn't it wonderful? :P WOW FUCKIN' A RIGHT IT'S WONDERFUL... :D 12G