Official Community Forums Home

Check This Link Out, Please

Sailor Girl

• Members

Hey all. Someone sent me this link. It has to do with the twenty five most disturbing sex toys. and you sighted people will appreciate pictures, I think there are pitcures anyway. Hope you enjoy, and I don't know how to create a link without the html, so forgive this. You'll need to paste this in the address bar. sorry all.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16032_25-mo...g-sex-toys.html

• Members

OH MY GOD....I have quite a few of those items!!! LOL

The one that disturbs me most is the 'baby Jesus Butt plug" that is just plain WRONG!!!

• Members

That is absolutely hilarious. I have it bookmarked as a fav now for when I need a good laugh! Did you read the comments that was made on the products. LMAO!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you so much for that link :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!!!! This is hillarious!!!!! Yeah, I've seen several on there that we carry here!!! Too funny!!! I think that

"#23.Hooded Spandex Full Body Binder Sack

We're not saying we know everything there is to know about sex, though we have spent a lot of time, uh, reading about it. But in none of our experience have we happened upon a case when bagging someone up like a Christmas tree on its way to the dump was a way to initiate coitus."

is the funniest one.......at least the description of the Christmas tree anyway!!! LOL

Thanks for sharing this!!! I've bookmarked it as well. Everyone needs a good laugh now & again!!!