Official Community Forums Home

Sophia Gags On My Dick Before Dinner

Nuri

• Members

This is the fifth Sophia story with more on the way. I am loving writing this series and I hope all of you are loving reading it too. You can find it and more at Pretty Dirty.

Nuri

-----------------------

The bathtub is big enough for both of us. You are between my legs with your back against my chest. The warm water feels good and we sit together quietly for a while. My arms are around you, just under your breasts. I love feeling their shape and weight. As nice and tender as this moment is, there's something about you Sophia just makes me want to fuck the hell out of you, to hold your body tight in my arms - squeezing you as hard as I can and just pounding you.

I kiss your hair and move my mouth to your ear. "I can't wait to fuck you again," I say under my breath, "to feel my cock sliding into your mouth or your pussy - or between your tits or up your tight asshole." You press back against me harder, I tell you how much I loved tying you and having your whole body for myself - your skin ready for my cock, my dick in your mouth making you gag and choke, pressing my tongue against your asshole. You moan a little and guide my hands between your legs.

Your pussy is getting wet. Even in the tub I can feel the slick and slippery wet seeping from between your lips. I push a finger into you. My lips are barely brushing your ear when I tell you how much I like eating your pussy. I kiss it softly and tell you we're not going to do anything right away, that I want some dinner - and besides, it's your turn to decide how we fuck.

We decide to go to get some dinner before we do anything else. We get out of the tub and I watch as you towel off your delicious body, wiping the water away from your breasts, running it and rubbing it all over your skin and hair until you are dry. Then I tell you to come over and dry me. You use a fresh towel and, starting with my hair, dry me off. As you're drying my dick and balls I tell you to kneel and suck me off before dinner.

You start by kissing the tip softly. Your lips are so full and firm and warm on my skin. You look up at me with your big brown eyes shining. You stick out your strong tongue and lick from the base to my head and then swirl it around my head. "You look so fucking good with my dick in your face Sophia," I say as you put the head into your mouth and suck. I edge my cock deeper into your face - your tongue is all over it, caressing it and drawing it further in.

Your mouth makes me groan. "Shit," I say, "I can tell that you love sucking dick, don't you? You do it so fucking well." You look up at me and nod, smiling around my dick. I put my hands on your head and begin pushing in even deeper. You open wider and take a gulp of air as my dick goes to the back of your throat. I can feel your jaw move as you gag on me but you don't stop sucking.

In fact, I feel your hands on my ass - pushing me in further. Tears fill your eyes and run down your freckled cheeks. The wet sucking sounds coming from your mouth are obscene. I pull out for a second and you immediately begin coughing, tears and saliva are on your face, eyeliner or mascara have followed your tears down your face.

"Are you OK?," I ask, slapping my dick from cheek to cheek. You look up at me, say nothing, but draw my dick in even deeper - twisting your mouth and head around it. My hands are in your hair and my hips are thrusting into your face. "You know you're going to make me cum?," I groan. I look and see you nodding your head - your eyes closed now - I am all the way into your mouth, my balls bounce against your chin as I fuck your face.

"I want you to swallow every drop," I say with a groan, almost ready to cum, "I want you to keep fucking sucking until I shoot it all into . . . " I don't finish because you've made me cum. I feel the cum rushing out of me and into you. I feel you struggling not to gag - your mouth filled with saliva, dick and cum. I feel your throat working to swallow all of it. I feel your mouth and lips and tongue working to suck everything out of me.

My knees are weak when we finish. Your face, red, wet and streaked with black, is breathless and beautiful. "Is that the way you like it?," you ask gasping for air, wiping your mouth on the back of your hand. I look at you kneeling there looking up at me - your pale body inviting me and tell you "yes."

We clean up and dress for dinner. I find it impossible to keep my hands and mouth off you - and not just in the room. I hold you as we ride in the cramped elevator, I kiss you as we walk down the street. My hand is on your ass. And it isn't a one-way flow of physical affection - you stroke me through my pants almost casually as we stand waiting for a table, raising your knee between my legs.

Once we're seated we manage a degree of decorum. What's running through my mind though is anything but appropriate. I'm lost in your face and my imaginings. You've been talking but I haven't heard what you've said. Our knees touch and break the spell. You tell me that you want to go back to your place after dinner, that you have a surprise for me.

Smiling, I have a sip of wine and agree. "So," I think, "Sophia would like to be in charge." I smile. "That would be lovely," I tell you and smile, To myself I say, "she can be in charge as long as I let her; but when the time comes, she'll do whatever I want. "I can't wait," I say, finishing my wine, "let's go."

• Members
wow. very new material/tone (from what I have seen anyway..lol)

Yes it is, trying some new things in what I am writing. Does it work for you?

• Members

eh..the thought of a dick so far in my mouth that my eyes tear up, isn't a big turn on for me. I much prefer reading about women's body parts. ;)

• Members
eh..the thought of a dick so far in my mouth that my eyes tear up, isn't a big turn on for me. I much prefer reading about women's body parts. ;)

I'll see what I can do Zil, I'll bet I can come up with something you'll enjoy . . .