Official Community Forums Home

Silver Bullet

• Members

I got the Silver Bullet as a free item a couple weeks ago. It is awesome! This is the second bullet I've gotten, though it's really more of an egg. It has a cord and attached remote. I liked the remote as it was very easy to use, but I'm not crazy about the cord. It's long enough, I just prefer cordless.

Anyway, the vibrations are great! It starts off really soft and nice, but you can push it up to really strong. Let me tell you, this is the first toy I've used to climax without grinding against something or inserting anything. I've never been able to climax from clit vibration only, but this baby did it.

THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Oh yes it is one of my favorites too Oh my!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I love my silver bullet it's the second one we've burned through and a guaranteed orgasm each time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I got the Silver Bullet as a free item a couple weeks ago. It is awesome! This is the second bullet I've gotten, though it's really more of an egg. It has a cord and attached remote. I liked the remote as it was very easy to use, but I'm not crazy about the cord. It's long enough, I just prefer cordless.

Anyway, the vibrations are great! It starts off really soft and nice, but you can push it up to really strong. Let me tell you, this is the first toy I've used to climax without grinding against something or inserting anything. I've never been able to climax from clit vibration only, but this baby did it.

THANK YOU!!!!

I got one this week, too, and absolutley love it!