Official Community Forums Home

Hi Newbie Here :d

blueeyedgurl

• Members

:D Hi all, my name is Jennifer. I am 29 years old.....will be the dreaded 30 in a few months uggghh! <_< I am new to the site, not real sure how to get around yet so I am just looking around. I am looking forward to getting to know more of you and chat with you as well. Please feel free to message me and say hi, I am very friendly outgoing and layed back.

• Members

Welcome blueeyedgurl. Very fitting username. I love the eyes. And there's no need to dread the 30's. Things do get better with age!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy

• Members
:D Hi all, my name is Jennifer. I am 29 years old.....will be the dreaded 30 in a few months uggghh! <_< I am new to the site, not real sure how to get around yet so I am just looking around. I am looking forward to getting to know more of you and chat with you as well. Please feel free to message me and say hi, I am very friendly outgoing and layed back.

Welcome lovely blueeyed girl! Much info in here. Take your time and all is fine! What beautiful eyes you have.

• Members

Hi Jennifer!

Take it from an older woman....30 is nothing! You have a lot of life ahead of you gal - and a lot of loving...don't forget it - and it DOES get better with age!