Official Community Forums Home

Frigid Wife

garman

After 30 yrs. of marriage wife is no longer interested in sex. She will do it now and then. Never innitiates it. When we do have sex i use sex toys on her and eat her pussy till she comes. Then she will let me fuck her but really only wants stimulation. Her excuse is that my cock is too large to be comfortable. It is unusuallu large but i am careful and use lots of lubricant. I don't know what her real problem is. We used to be swingers and she knows she can go find a guy with smaller cock, What do i do. So far haven't gone to other women????

• Members
After 30 yrs. of marriage wife is no longer interested in sex. She will do it now and then. Never innitiates it. When we do have sex i use sex toys on her and eat her pussy till she comes. Then she will let me fuck her but really only wants stimulation. Her excuse is that my cock is too large to be comfortable. It is unusuallu large but i am careful and use lots of lubricant. I don't know what her real problem is. We used to be swingers and she knows she can go find a guy with smaller cock, What do i do. So far haven't gone to other women????

I don't envy your situation. Society has made it acceptable that a woman who wants it can get it. I mean like what's a guy to do if while he's sleeping he gets a woodie and his partner sits on it? Imagine the cops? "Yes officer, my wife raped me while I was sleeping." Um, that'll go over really well. Now consider if a woman claimed the same of her man. The guy would be a beast... even if she did it the night before.

All joking aside, maybe your wife is having a medical problem. You might want to consider talking to her about being checked out by her doctor, especially her gynecologist.

Good luck. With an endowment it sounds like you have, knowing how many women would love to experience it, I commend you for your commitment to her. Keep it up... um, well, you know what I mean.

Solla

• Members

Ok, I'll have to admit that I'm not sure your wife knows how lucky she is! But all that aside, you've been married 30 years...she's probably going though or has gone through "the change" which can certainly affect her libido. Thanks for using lubricant...but that's only a small part of the problem. The major problem is in her head, not her pussy. I'm sure she loves you and I would think she'd want to pleasure you and to have you pleasure her - and understanding that, she needs to see her OB/GYN and explain her lack of interest to him - and get some medication that will restore her desire in her head...then the rest will follow.

Good luck!

Scout

• Members

Sorry but it's hard to give an accurate answer without knowing a lot of the details first. You said you used to be swingers, Sorry if i'm talking rubbish here but having not tried it I can only presume. When you were "swinging" I guess the sex comes without any emotional attachment? Can I ask before the two of you started what was your sex life like? was it loving and Emotionally charged or was it purely for the physical pleasure? Has that changed?

Maybe you need to go back to basics. Try the old romantic method. Take her away for the weekend and get time together for her to relax. Run her the hot bath with candles, Have the oil warmed up ready to give her the all over body massage and DON'T put her under any pressure to perform. If you do get "lucky" take it very slow, easy and loving make it clear your there for the emotional ride as well as the physical Pleasure.

Hope that makes sense and Helps

• Members

I know what you are talking about.I understand.but I know she doesn't know how important sensuality is.I hope to find answers with some one here..jbhmmm