Official Community Forums Home

Hands Free Vibe?

Guest eminatic

Guest eminatic

well im looking to get one of those hands free strap in vibrators...specifically the waterproof wireless bunny but im not sure what the size is? it doesnt give the diameter or circumference anywhere in the description. i have the bathtime bunny that is 1.5" and that is too big, so i wanna know the size of this thing before i spend money on it...

Actually, it DOES say that the shaft is 4" long, and though it doesn't say the diameter, chances are, it looks to be 1" in diameter, give or take a bit. Usually, toys don't go higher than 1.5" without having to pay a higher price for it.

Also, I would read the reviews on this toys too.

Guest eminatic

yeah i know it says 4 inches long but im more concerned about the diameter...1 inch would be great, im hoping its no bigger than 1.25...

i know the reviews are so-so but for some reason i really really wanted it as soon as i saw it XD

i wanted it before but i bought the bathtime bunny instead because it has such great reviews, and that turned out to be a MAJOR disappointment so this time im just gonna get what i think looks neat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just got the waterproof wireless bunny... it's about 3 inches insertable.... maybe 3.5 at most. And the diameter is about an inch. DEFINITELY not 1.5 inches!

Just so you know, the vibrator itself is in the shaft and is HARD plastic. If you are anything like me, it's NOT very comfortable to have in when you are sitting.

It's fun if you are walking around doing chores or standing up for a long time.... but if you are planning on sitting.... well, try it out at home first before you wear it in public! Everyone is different!

Great little toy though! Despite some little downfalls! ^.^

I hope you enjoy it!

Guest eminatic

haha yeah i recieved mine last week! i actually kinda like it! it looks so big in the picture for some reason, but it was very small and cute :lol: im not sure if i've got the straps figured out because i can just BARELY get it around my waist and im only 26 inches!

i know what u mean about it being uncomfortable sitting, but i find that its only when the waist strap is on. just the leg straps are fine (the straps can all snap off so im planning on playing around with them to see if i cant work something better out) :D

i've always been very VERY tight, and i also had a septate hymen which i had to have surgically removed :( sex has ALWAYS been very painful for me. wearing this toy for a while made things MUCH easier for me, so i am glad that i got it :kiss: