Official Community Forums Home

Celebration

sexyliltrtl

• Members

Okay, well I have to share with you all something wonderful that happened to me, I have finally become a US citizen. That's right! After 20 years of struggles, I finally did it. My husband is so thrilled and has made such a big deal that I just feel great. I do have a wonderful husband)

Anyway just had to share

• Members

Congratulations. That's a lot of perseverence on your part. Maybe this will inspire others to do what things they have been putting aside!

• Members

That's awesome, congrats :D

Congratulations!!! What a fantastic accomplishment to rightly brag about!!! Awesome!!!

• Members

You have every right to be proud of yourself~Good for you!~Congrats!

What are your celebration plans?

• Members

Well Thank you all very much. Actually we already celebrated, we did so by going out to dinner with some friends. My husbands gift to me was that he flew my mom and sister from California to share this experience with me. Then on the following day (the ceremony was last wednesday) he sent my mama, sis and me to an all day spa where we were pampered from our heads to our toes. We had a great time. What can I say I have the best hubby ever.

Again thank you all very much.

PS> Chuck, thank you for your service to our country. My husband was in the Marines, but he got hurt and had to get out after 4 years. I love this country!!!!!!