Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex

hott_country61

• Members
:unsure: Why for the first time my boyfriend and i have sex, the only thing he really wanted was anal sex 3 times in one night.
:unsure: DId you enjoy It? And if not why did you let him continue? Not knowing anything about you or your situation age etc.makes it difficult to give you the answer you seek. I am a 53year old dude who is very not gay and I love it up the ass. But it took a very long time to get my ass ready for a nice hard cock. Lots of patience and gobs and gobs of lube. ...was your bf kind and loving? or was he rough? And again did you enjoy it? Are you ok with sex like this or do you feel hurt? Perhaps you and your bf should try roleplay. You would be the agressor. Excuse yourself to the bathroom and come back with a strapon with 6 or 7" of loverod dangling in front of you. Or while in a 69 you should give him a rimjob...many men will enjoy this immensely-he may even climax immediately before he even realizes it is happening. You should discuss this with your bf...He could be a control freak-which could be ok if you are a submissive. All the same you should have a frank discussion and lay out some ground rules before your next session. Anal sex can be awesome and mindblowing but the keywords here are patience-lube-understanding-more lube and tenderness...

• Members

Hey 12gauge sure been a long ass time since i was last in here. i got an email notif that i had a reply out here somewhere, said it was from you, but i dont remember exactly. did you send me something? just asking, i deleted the notif. too soon ^_^;

as to country61 my advice would be basically the same as 12guages *thumbs up*

• Members
Hey 12gauge sure been a long ass time since i was last in here. i got an email notif that i had a reply out here somewhere, said it was from you, but i dont remember exactly. did you send me something? just asking, i deleted the notif. too soon ^_^;

as to country61 my advice would be basically the same as 12guages *thumbs up*

B) HEY ADMIRAL- YEAH I DID PM YOU...HAS BEEN A LONG ASS TIME SINCE WE TALKED...LAST WE ALL HEARD YOU HAD A GF...SO ITS NO SURPRISE YOU HAVE "BEEN AWAY". I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOUR NEW GF WAS MEATING YOUR NEEDS? YOU SHOULD DROP IN NOW AND THEN. :huh: 12G

• Members
B) HEY ADMIRAL- YEAH I DID PM YOU...HAS BEEN A LONG ASS TIME SINCE WE TALKED...LAST WE ALL HEARD YOU HAD A GF...SO ITS NO SURPRISE YOU HAVE "BEEN AWAY". I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOUR NEW GF WAS MEATING YOUR NEEDS? YOU SHOULD DROP IN NOW AND THEN. :huh: 12G

aye, it broke up rather quickly. her words went soemthing along the lines of 'your too much for me.' also we had some differences that may have been a bit big for her, i'm republican and shes liberal. and meanwhile she is a somewhat experimental individual, i found out rather quickly that underneath that tough act she had on the outside, underneath she was soft... that wasn't what i was wanting. so she broke it off after two months and that was the end of it. oh well, onward in the search of someone else... yeah i realized it was you after a while of thinking about the email address in the notif. coouldn't figure it out for a while :lol:

Welcome back Admiral. I was a newbie when you were last here. Glad to see you found your way back.

yeah im back, im revisitng a lot of sites i had been hanging around but then classes came and swallowed life up for a while. i'm active once more in 5 blogs (here, tspa.com, gj.com, gaia.com, lj.com) its the social life for me now, gotta go find a new girl in town... B)

• Members
aye, it broke up rather quickly. her words went soemthing along the lines of 'your too much for me.' also we had some differences that may have been a bit big for her, i'm republican and shes liberal. and meanwhile she is a somewhat experimental individual, i found out rather quickly that underneath that tough act she had on the outside, underneath she was soft... that wasn't what i was wanting. so she broke it off after two months and that was the end of it. oh well, onward in the search of someone else... yeah i realized it was you after a while of thinking about the email address in the notif. coouldn't figure it out for a while :lol:

yeah im back, im revisitng a lot of sites i had been hanging around but then classes came and swallowed life up for a while. i'm active once more in 5 blogs (here, tspa.com, gj.com, gaia.com, lj.com) its the social life for me now, gotta go find a new girl in town... B)

<_< YEAH I GET A KICK SOMETIMES OUT OF SUM OF THESE liberals :rolleyes: THEY TALK THE TALK ABOUT OPEN MINDEDNESS AND MY ALL TIME FAVE...TOLERANCE. THEY WOULDN'T KNOW TOLERANCE IF THEY STEPPED IN IT AND IT JUMPED UP AND RIMMED 'EM! ! ! ! ! :D 12G WELLCUMBACK ADMIRAL....

<_< YEAH I GET A KICK SOMETIMES OUT OF SUM OF THESE liberals :rolleyes: THEY TALK THE TALK ABOUT OPEN MINDEDNESS AND MY ALL TIME FAVE...TOLERANCE. THEY WOULDN'T KNOW TOLERANCE IF THEY STEPPED IN IT AND IT JUMPED UP AND RIMMED 'EM! ! ! ! ! :D 12G WELLCUMBACK ADMIRAL....
HEY ADMIRAL...OR ANY YOUNG PEOPLE...W H A T I N H E L L I S A B L O G ? ? ? ? ? :blink::rolleyes::blink::(:unsure:B) 12G

• 1 year later...
  • Members

HEY ADMIRAL...OR ANY YOUNG PEOPLE...W H A T I N H E L L I S A B L O G ? ? ? ? ? :blink::rolleyes::blink::(:unsure:B) 12G

-_- looks like i left again for a long period of time, wella blog is a place like myspace.com or greatestjournal.com ^_^

i also seem to have a slight medical scare, posted it on the anal sex forums