Official Community Forums Home

Hi

Shycinn

• Members

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us! I would recommend a lot of reading before anything here. Not only here but also in the sex ed. tab at the upper left of your page! There are also sex toy reviews so that you can see what others have found with test products that are offered here!

• Members

Welcome to the Forum!! There are loads of things that can be used either alone or as a couple here. In fact there is a wonderful review team here, I am one of them and we all give our honest opinions of the products. Click toy reviews on the top of the page.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid! I think I can say quite comfortably that EVERY toy here can be used as a couple's toy! My husband and I use every item we have together -- I think it's important to share your toys with those you love! Hehe!

Check out the Toy Review thread as well as the tab above. If you want to start with something non-intimidating, a simple bullet is the first toy we purchased for that reason. It was a GREAT introduction for the both of us to toys & they're still one of our favorite items to use on each other.

Good luck, have fun, and feel free to ask more questions if you have them! :)

• Members

Hi and welcome! Lots of great things for both of you to experience here.

• Members

Hey. I'd recommend keeping tabs on the free offers. They are changed about every two weeks, I could be wrong on that. If you find something like a bullet, or a g spot vibe and it looks interesting, start with that. That way if you find it isn't to your liking, you only pay the shipping cost which isn't that high. Also keep in mind just because you bought a g spot vibe, doesn't mean that you only need to use it for just that. I use the one i have for cliteral stimulation, I'm not adept at the g spot finding yet. Keep your questions coming, no pun intended, we're all happy to assist in any way we can. I said I, oops? I'm visually impaired, and this site bent over backwards to help. Oh good lord, i'm perverted already! Leaving now, I swear.

• Members

WELLCOME TO THIS GRATE SITE, THERE'S GOOD IN ALL HERE

I'm only a few weeks old myself and I'm hooked on it already!

I met a person just a week ago (what a sweetheart) a big help.

most every one on this site will help you with what ever?

HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER, LOTS OF IT HERE.