Official Community Forums Home

Wife Refuses To Perform Oral Sex After 32 Yrs Of Marriage

cubish

• Members

iha, have you ever sat down with you wife and asked her if she still loved you and wants to be in this marriage with you? If not, it maybe time to ask some really difficult questions, and answer honestly what do each of you want. If you have, then you should just ask yourself, Is this relationship all that I need and want. If not, what are the steps to for you/us to take to get what you need and want. If that doesn't work, than am I willing to stay in a unsatisfying relationship, or do I deserve more? Don't give your wife an ultimatum, just let her know exactly how you feel, what you need and want. Also, find out from her the answer to those questions. Try to fix you broken marriage before just throwing it away. Seek marriage counseling. Do what ever it is you need to, to have a full and loving relationship. If all else fails you may have to make some painful decisions.

I know you work really hard at pleasing your wife, I sincerely hope it works out.