Official Community Forums Home

Sensitive Skin And Cunnilingus?

• Members

My husband has very sensitive skin, and often gets a rash from eating me out (This didn't happen with any of my previous partners so it's not me) he's always gotten it from giving girls oral, and this makes me quite sad as I love oral sex, and would like to have it often. I trim my pubic hair (I would wax, but he's not fond of the smooth look, makes him feel like a pedophile) and since he's not rubbing his face in my bush I don't think it's "carpet burn" either... is there some way we can protect his skin, and my pleasure at the same time?

• Members
My husband has very sensitive skin, and often gets a rash from eating me out (This didn't happen with any of my previous partners so it's not me) he's always gotten it from giving girls oral, and this makes me quite sad as I love oral sex, and would like to have it often. I trim my pubic hair (I would wax, but he's not fond of the smooth look, makes him feel like a pedophile) and since he's not rubbing his face in my bush I don't think it's "carpet burn" either... is there some way we can protect his skin, and my pleasure at the same time?

try some dental dam, or a big enough section of plastic wrap to keep any of your juices getting on his face. that way, the plastic wrap will easily mold to your shape, and he can please you without having to worry about breaking out

• Members

Since you indicate that he has gotten the rash with other women, it is doubtful that it is something you are eating. My concern is this: does he get a rash on his penis after sex? It is odd that he only gets the rash on his face. Also, to my very limited knowledge, there shouldn't be anything in your lubrication that would cause such a reaction. How long does the rash last? Cause if it is short lived I might just suggest he buck up and do it. Or, you can take the dental dam route - better than no oral! :lol:

• Members
Since you indicate that he has gotten the rash with other women, it is doubtful that it is something you are eating. My concern is this: does he get a rash on his penis after sex? It is odd that he only gets the rash on his face. Also, to my very limited knowledge, there shouldn't be anything in your lubrication that would cause such a reaction. How long does the rash last? Cause if it is short lived I might just suggest he buck up and do it. Or, you can take the dental dam route - better than no oral! :lol:

No, he doesn't get a rash on his penis after sex. My theory is that because he gets HORRIBLE (like really really bad) razor burn when he shaves, that it's the slightly astringent quality of girl juices that bother his poor skin. It lasts awhile, and is painful (and he's a musician so his face matters) so dental dams it may have to be (either that or putting a good layer of cocoa butter so it won't get on him) he gives awesome oral too *sigh*

• Members

Does he have food allergies? It might have to do with what you're consuming. What kind of razor does he use, electric or manual? If he's using manual it's going to cause more razor burn than electric. Consider investing in an electric either as his only razor of use or for when you two have oral. He might want to consider changing his shaving creams. He might need a cream for sensitive skin. If he uses aftershave do what tango said. Put neosporin on his skin after he shaves that way his skin can heal.

Guest eminatic

it could simply be the irritation caused by the skin getting wet, which in turn drys it out. (sometimes i get the same effect with just water in certain areas) try having him use an intense moisturizer for sensitive skin. my sister has eczema and she uses cetaphil, eucerin, or aquaphor. (lotions are most effective just after a shower or bath)