Official Community Forums Home

Help Me

katlsutovich

• Members

so i'm curious about trying anal and i want to try it the right way i've had experiences in the past that didn't go very well. but i don't know how to tell my husband that i want to try and i don't know if he'll want to it's kind of a touchy subject because i've always been curious but never would admit it. anyone have any suggestions?

• Members

Prepping for anal is something of a journey. There are several things that you really need to keep in mind.

1st, you need lube, lots of lube, too much lube is almost enough.

2nd, you need to be relaxed. Try for several regular orgasms before you move on to anal. You're naturally more relaxed after orgasms.

3rd, start out small and work your way up. There is a very good chance his cock isn't going to comfortably go up your ass on the first try. Get yourself ready with a finger(with trimmed nails, or covered with a condom) or with an anal plug.

4th, you control everything. It has been suggested that you control how far he goes in, how fast he goes in, and what happens once he is in. Choose your positions with this in mind.

5th, remember that this isn't an overnight thing. This may take you many many sessions before success. Be patient, make him be patient, and keep trying until you find what works for you.

Randy.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
so i'm curious about trying anal and i want to try it the right way i've had experiences in the past that didn't go very well. but i don't know how to tell my husband that i want to try and i don't know if he'll want to it's kind of a touchy subject because i've always been curious but never would admit it. anyone have any suggestions?

Since your both young he might have never tried it and does not want to be embarrassed.When your good and lubed insert him into your vagina first while sitting on him,put somemore lube on after you withdraw and take charge and insert him into your young bud.When he has caught on get into the doggie and let him take charge.Tighten your pc muscles and take a look at his face.Add some encouragement and let your moans be heard.Oral