Official Community Forums Home

Widows And Sexuality

The next man you meet who interests you, give him a smile. If he asks you out, say yes. Where to meet men that may interest you depends on what you like to do. Or what you liked to do before your marriage, if you became a recluse during your marriage. You obviously have a computer, and are connected to the internet. There are chat sites all over, including this one, where people interested in just about anything can find people to talk to all around the world. You may even find some who lives near enough to you to meet over coffee. If yo find someone who is already interested in doing things you enjoy doing, you have at least that much in common to share. That is much better than going to a bar, for instance, where the only thing you have in common is the same bar, and you drink beer. Have fun.
Thank you, Howard4570, for your comments. No, I was not a recluse during my marriage. I play golf, a B-3 Hammond, Scrabble and other things. However, not enough time has passed since I lost my husband to think of dating again and my question referred to this interim period of loss. Thanks again. ateno

• Members
Thank you, Howard4570, for your comments. No, I was not a recluse during my marriage. I play golf, a B-3 Hammond, Scrabble and other things. However, not enough time has passed since I lost my husband to think of dating again and my question referred to this interim period of loss. Thanks again. ateno
:blink: Hello ateno and wellcome to uor place. I'm a bit curious-is a B-3 Hammond a guitar? Thanx 12GAUGE B)

:blink: Hello ateno and wellcome to uor place. I'm a bit curious-is a B-3 Hammond a guitar? Thanx 12GAUGE B)
A B-3 is a well-known Hammond organ beloved by jazz fans. They have not been manufactured since the late 70s. ateno

• Members
A B-3 is a well-known Hammond organ beloved by jazz fans. They have not been manufactured since the late 70s. ateno
:) Hi ateno and good mornin' Well a guitat certainly is not an organ...or is it? I grew up in the 60s and went right through the 70s.....wouldn't have had it any other way. B) peace 12G