Official Community Forums Home

Bath Time Bunny

Mikayla1

• Members

TC738main.jpg

There are two reasons that this item is one of the hottest items on site: (1) it is inexpensive (2) it is a FANTASTIC toy.

Like the traditional Rabbit vibe, this waterproof version has all the important 'bunny parts' - the 7 1/2 inch long and 1 1/2 inch shaft with realistic penis head with powerful, mutli-speed vibrator inside and the most important thing - THE VIBRATING BUNNY EARS! No rabbit vibe would be complete without powerful, fluttering bunny ears - and this toy has it.

Turn the power on (and yourself too) by a simple twist of the base dial and let the fun begin! I used this little wonder in the bathtub for a nice afternoon delight of all my own. Let me tell you, this bathtime bunny LOVES to get wet! Just a little bit of lube and I was plunging my new bunny pal deep into me for some fantastic orgasms! The bunny ears are powerful enough for me (and maybe too powerful for others) - and the vibrating shaft really did the trick. I love that it is waterproof - cause I love shower fun. It was pretty quiet as far as a dual action goes, and was easy to use and control.

While this little bunny hopped me right into orgasm, I can't say that it is my favorite bunny vibe. I have had worse, and I have had better. However, for 20 bucks this is a bargain bunny all the way! I highly suggest this baby bunny for any gal looking to have a nice dual action - or for those who want a nice waterproof toy that can deliver!

Why not give your bunny a bath and get all wet with the bathtime bunny - I am glad I did!

Wet n Wild bunny

• Members

TC738main.jpg

I have a love hate relationship with this bunny. I love the simplistic styling, bunnies and the fact that it's waterproof, but I don't like the fact that for me it's noisy. I like quiet. Dual action toys are pretty difficult to be quiet but this one sounds like what was termed "a meat grinder" :o I was thinking more like a blender lol.

I received the pink bunny and immediately chuckled when I saw the little face under the head of the toy. The shaft is a nice 7.5" and the girth a nice 1.5". 2 AA batteries easily popped into the screw on battery compartment at the bottom of the toy and I was good to go.

I used waterproof lube on the shaft and the bunny ears because I love a slippery fluttery feeling and slipped my bunny in me. My husband turned the toy on, and I really liked the feeling. It only has one controller, I would have liked to have seen separate, one for the bullet bunny and one for the shaft.

I did have a nice orgasm from it, but only after really pushing it in far because of the way the ears were on my anatomy. It was fun but not at the top of my list. I need to try it in the water and see how that goes. Clean up was easy with antibacterial soap and warm water.

All in all it was a fun toy, a bit loud, for our tastes, but did leave me feeling satisfied.

Bath Bunny

Guest eminatic

i really REALLY hated this toy when i first got it. i still dont love it, but i can orgasm with it. my only real problem with it is those little nubby things on the underside. they HURT. bad.

(also i thought i was just going crazy when i thought i saw a smiley face on the underside of the head LOL)

TC738main.jpg

I was so excited to get the 7 ½” Bath-Time Bunny which is TT’s highest seller. I wanted to know what the hype was all about, and yes, I found out WHY: ‘Cuz this rabbit really works!! Coming in blue or hot pink, I got the hot pink bunny, and it’s a nice color. It also doesn’t have an obnoxious odor right out of the packaging.

Taking 2 AA batteries (not incl), this toy is, of course, waterproof, hence the word “bath-time” in the name. LOL You can see the thick rubber gasket between the cap and the toy, which is a great comfort. The controller is a dial at the bottom, which goes from low to HIGH. I was impressed that such an inexpensive, simple toy had so much power with the twist of a dial! Normally, I am a bit disappointed in a dial-toy’s strength, but not this time! Plus, the vibe isn’t really overly loud.

The tip looks similar to the head of a penis, except the smiley face below the head, and the “pearl necklace” which is slightly raised nubbies for added stimulation (which I barely felt at all). All great for function, yet not so intimidating for new toy users. Also, the insertable length is about 4", so it's not overly large, yet the diameter is 1.5", so what it lacks in length, it makes up for width-wise.

The clit stimulator is the rabbit, and the ears are what really does this Rabbit its justice! Most women need clit stimulation to get off, & I’m one of them, so when I get a toy that has a clit stimulator, it’s always a big plus for me. The ears are firm, yet flexible, they’re just perfect for those of us that like a bit more direct/firm clit stimulation since they’re long enough to really reach the clit. I sometimes have a hard time finding a toy that has a stimulator that will reach me well while I have the other part inside of me. On HIGH, this rabbit really made my leg twitch. The vibes are strong enough thru the entire shaft, so you get the full benefits of this toy. It was also thick enough for me to get that full feeling that I do so love inside of me. Clit stimulation AND a full feeling! YES!

Cute, inexpensive, fun, and it works! How can you go wrong?

Hop To It To Get This Dual Action

• Members

TC738main.jpg

I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Bath time bunny.

It is my first time ordering a "rabbit" vibrator and I couldn't wait to try it out! I was like a kid in a candy shoppe when it arrived.

It is soft and pliable yet sturdy. It is a pretty clear pink color and waterproof and oh so cute! It makes bath time oh so fun.

It takes 2 AA batteries you unscrew the base and pop them in. The + and - are listed on the battery compartment. It is multi-speed with a twist of the base.

It is powerful enough for just insertion into your vagina....if that is what you choose. You can easily insert it in your vagina upside down the ears brush your perineum area. It's girth is nice. It's not too big or too little. I love the little bunny ears. You get double the pleasure. You get the vibrating dildo in your vagina and the little bunny ears flailing about. The little bunny ears stimulated my clit in all the right places. It has definitely brought on multiple O's for me. I found it easy to clean this product. I used my normal toy cleaner and let it air dry.

This is definitely a keeper.

I will recommend this to all of my girl friends who aren't shy with their toys.

This is geared towards those who are familiar with vibrators and dildos....this is a sock it to me vibrator!

Every woman who likes her vibrators should have one of these little bunnies it gets the job done!

• Members

this is my favorite toy out of my whole collection!!!! The feel, the vibrations, the smoothness, and silkiness are all perfect. The first night I got this I couldn't put it down, my man was getting a little irritated so I final let him start fucking me.....as I kept the rabbit by my clit....after he was finish, I put this rabbit back to work on me!!!! :D this gets an A++++++++ in my book!!!!! I also bought one as a gift for my one girl friend, so said she LOVES it....she's in her room a lot more now that she has it!!!

• Members
i'm a bit confused, so does this toy have rotating pearls in it like the original, or not?

No it does not.

I bought this toy last year and it is still one of my favs to this day. I've had many good times with this one so I would recommend it if you are in the market for one. ;)

• Members

I reviewed the toy it has a rotation in the shaft but not the "pearls"