Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm Balls?

• Members

Not sure exactly what to call them but I am referring to these:

Fun Factory Smartballs

and

Dr. Z Orgasmic Balls

Which works better? There is a GREAT review for the Smartballs, but I was wondering if the others would work as well? I've seen these before but didn't exactly know what they were for (now I do). Well now that I know I'd love to have a pair to tighten the muscules and to use. So what's best, or are they basically the same?? Thanks!

• Members

I have tried the smartballs (obviously, it is my review) and a few others. I liked the smart balls quite a bit. Now, keep in mind that the majority of people find no enjoyment out of Ben Wa balls - they get frustrated and want the immediate orgasm - it doesn't work that way. Just wanted to let you know, so you could be prepared. They are great for kegel exercises though, and they also can render some great orgasms - if you are in touch with your body.

• Members

Thanks, it didn't seem like you could just walk a few steps and orgasm, the way you described it was more of a build up. But I am honestly looking for more the kegels then the orgams, but if I get an orgams that would be amazing (literally too I am sure). I just saw the two and didn't know if there was a difference or what was better. I do appreciate the feedback, I think the next go ahead of ordering toys this will be in our cart, but I just did an order today and can't justify to my husband on making another right now haha!

Oh I called them orgasm balls because I couldn't remember for the life of me what they were really called, as you said Ben Wa balls! Thanks haha or I'd never figured it out!

• Members

I have the SmartBalls as well. They are great for kegel exercises, but I have yet to have an orgasm with them. You might tell your husband what he is to gain from you using them if you want to order them! Tighter vaginal walls will benefit him as well, but you have to work at it. The balls will help to remind you to squeeze! The SmartBalls are a bit larger than I imagined them before I received them, but that makes them much easier to keep in - I have much smaller ones also, and they do tend to fall out until you build up your muscles. I recommend you read the articles on kegel exercising, if you haven't already. ;)

Good luck!

• Members

I've got both different kinds too and though they're a fun way to walk around the house and remember/improve your kegels, I have never "O'd" with them either. :( Maybe someone needs to invent some strong vibrating ones!!!

• Members

The Smartballs "vibrate", but it is just the action of the smaller ball inside them rolling around as you move, nothing motorized.

• Members

Thanks guys, I think I may be able to talk my husband into a pair now haha! I do have a 20% off cupon... Hmmm I guess I'll be ordering them this week probably haha!