Official Community Forums Home

I Don't Feel Anything From Penetration

PanickedVanity

• Members

I've never been able to feel physical pleasure from being penetrated, either by parters or by myself. I have no history of psychological/physical trauma, but it just doesn't do anything for me. I get plenty of pleasure from my clit being played with and can have mind blowing orgasms, and my husband is very well endowed. I can also obtain immense emotional pleasure from penetrative sex, the intimacy aspect is wonderful, but I feel nothing more pleasurable than any other contact.

Is this normal? Even if it is, is there anything I can do about it, since I love having sex, and sexual pleasure, and more pleasure spots seems inevitably like a good thing.

• Members

I think it's normal. I've never been able to come just from penetration. It's just the way I am.

• Members

This is normal - but can be changed with practice. 80-85% NEED clitoral stimulation to climax, and can not climax any other way. Many women in the same category also admit their best orgasms come from a combo of PENETRATION and CLITORAL STIM - the penetration helps to stimulate the nerve endings inside the vagina (only about 2 inches worth in total) and make the clitoris more taught. There are not many women who get extreme pleasure from JUST penetration.

You mention a great point about how you get emotional pleasure for penetration - this is fantastic. While sex is partially about climax, it is not the only goal, physical and emotional connections are.

You can train your body to have G-Spot orgasms (if a number of precursors are met) and most women can;t even have G-Os without clit stim.

The long and short of it is: you are normal and you are having healthy sex with climax - nothing wrong with that!

• Members
This is normal - but can be changed with practice. 80-85% NEED clitoral stimulation to climax, and can not climax any other way. Many women in the same category also admit their best orgasms come from a combo of PENETRATION and CLITORAL STIM - the penetration helps to stimulate the nerve endings inside the vagina (only about 2 inches worth in total) and make the clitoris more taught. There are not many women who get extreme pleasure from JUST penetration.

You mention a great point about how you get emotional pleasure for penetration - this is fantastic. While sex is partially about climax, it is not the only goal, physical and emotional connections are.

You can train your body to have G-Spot orgasms (if a number of precursors are met) and most women can;t even have G-Os without clit stim.

The long and short of it is: you are normal and you are having healthy sex with climax - nothing wrong with that!

The problem isn't climax, I mean I know a lot of women can't have orgasms from penetration alone. But, penetration is supposed to feel good isn't it? Because when I have a man, or a toy, or my fingers inside me I don't get anything out of it, it feels about as good as having fingers in my mouth, just sort of like rubbing along wet skin. It doesn't feel bad for me either, having anything inside me just feels neutral.

• Members
The inner portions of the vagina, while not totally 'numb', do not have much sensation; perhaps the sensation to focus on is the feeling of 'fullness' at the outer third or so of you vagina/vulva. Most guys are average in the 'thickness' of their penis, and this measurement possibly means more than length to a woman's pleasure of having a penis in her vagina.

In order to have a chance at orgasm during p/v intercourse, the base of penis (where the penis meets the body) must be in contact with the clitoral area...if there is much thrusting, this area of his body may not be in contact long enough or frequently enough to give your clitoris enough stimulation...the angle is also important, so you can experiment by placing a pillow or foam 'wedge' at various points under you lower back or bottom....one good technique for he and you to try is instead of thrusting, try 'grinding'...this is ideally done while he is on his back and you are riding cowgirl...don't hesitate to add a small vibe between you so that you get extra clitoral stim.

You also might try different positions to discover ones that place his glans in contact with your g-spot....bot hyou nad he read Mikayla's article about the g-spot! In addition, it may take some time for you and your lover to even find your g-spot, because it is not in exactly the same place or easily identified by touch in some women. Next time you are playing, just lie on your back, and let you man (with lots of lube on his fingers, with well washed hands, and well trimmed nails) go exploring you internally. Have him go very slow, and you give him constant feedback about what you are feeling...and don't say 'nothing'...you ARE feeling SOMETHING..so describe it...it also may take a while (meaning more than a few minutes)....but have fun exploring; look into each other's eyes, whisper sweet nothings and hot little appreciations...what is the worse that could happen?

Lastly, remember that human sexuality is a life-long developmental process, and you are still learning how your sexuality works. While people your age may be at their peak physically (meaning both sexual and non-sexual body parts), you may not reach the peak of your sexuality until you are 40 or even older.

Very true... although if this isn't my peak desire, I'm terrified of how I'll be when it hits. I'd probably have sex six times a day if I had time right now...

• Members
ahem (clears throat)....you have no idea....I think I'd like a male harem! :D Never saw this coming when I was your age!

Hehe, I know the feeling, I already have my harem candidates selected for when I rule the world... Brian Molko will be mine... also Bowie, and Sean Brennan... god the things I would do to that man

• Members

Brian Molko, mmmmm.

Guest eminatic

i always assumed it was normal...except i keep reading reviews talking about orgasms from dildos with no clit stimulation? i dont understand it lol. i think i must not have a g-spot because i never feel ANYTHING at all. not even the so-called "need to pee" sensation...all i ever feel is pain and burning right at the very entrance, but nothing other than that.

• Members

I'm not sure what to tell you... Are you in your head too much and not enjoying the sensations for some reason?

I don't have clitoral orgasms usually during IC but I love penetration, with a partner and with BOB.

I've started having gspot o's during IC and that's an added bonus. I'm not sure how I'd feel if it didn't feel

good to me on some level?

• Members

I've had clitoral O's while he's in me, and as I said, it doesn't feel bad on any level, just kinda "Huh, yep there definitely something in there", and it's not his fault either... I've explored that terrain a myriad of times. I just discovered the location of my G-spot today, so I'll see if he feels comfortable enough to have a poke when he gets home see if that changes things.

Additional question: We don't like doggy style intercourse, or missionary (mostly because I'm a top, and he's a bottom, and we're both skinny so in missionary his hip bones end up stabbing me) we like cowgirl, and on our sides, and other ideas?

• Members
I've had clitoral O's while he's in me, and as I said, it doesn't feel bad on any level, just kinda "Huh, yep there definitely something in there", and it's not his fault either... I've explored that terrain a myriad of times. I just discovered the location of my G-spot today, so I'll see if he feels comfortable enough to have a poke when he gets home see if that changes things.

Additional question: We don't like doggy style intercourse, or missionary (mostly because I'm a top, and he's a bottom, and we're both skinny so in missionary his hip bones end up stabbing me) we like cowgirl, and on our sides, and other ideas?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Last time I had a gspot orgasm during IC was him on top but with my legs up around his shoulders. Hit me just right......