Official Community Forums Home

All Alone

tbpeach@msn.com

Hello,

I am new to the site. I just ordered some new toys and hope they will work. I am alone my husband & I only see each other maybe 4 days out of a month. We also have 2 young children, so it is not like you can have sex anytime you desire. I go crazy sometimes, I love sex. I have to get some release in some form or another. The real thing is better than any toy but I hope my new toys will arrive soon. If anyone has any idea's as to the best toys or ect please share info with me.

• Members

Oh, I have ideas....lots of ideas!

YOU MUST HAVE:

1) a rabitt - the dual action of the clitoral stimulation, the rotation of the head, and the love beads will get you off right quick!

2) a glass dildo - you can freeze it, warm it up - they are hygenic, smooth, silky...firm...good for the G-Spot. Love them. There are a lot that are cheaper, but they are oh so pretty!

3) Vibrating bullet - good for those quick clitoral nights. Just enough to get your clit and give you the O!

4) waterproof slimline - Get in the bathtub after the kids go to bed, relax and get off. It is the best of that kind of night.

5) Anal beads - These are a must for when hubby comes home and you can use the vibe and the beads it will definitely increase your orgasm ten fold when you learn to use them right!

Those should do for now!

Hope you can see your HB a little more...nothing beats a real dick!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

If you do decide the shower is the place for you, look for something with a suction cup base. There are several dildo's out there with this feature, you can stick it on the shower wall or tub floor, and work your troubles away. If you like it standing use the wall, ect. ect. It just depends on how much you are willing to spend and if you plan to use them with your hubby, when you get to see him that is.

• 3 weeks later...