Official Community Forums Home

I've Got A Question About The Good Head Gell

Sailor Girl

• Members

Hi all. Hope all are wel, I have two questions for you. I can't quite remember when I bought the Good Head Loob, but does it have an expiration date? It's been stored in a drawer, so I'm just curious if I needed to worry. I've also heard it tingles, and I'm curious if it tingles if it gets in his, and I'm sorry I don't know how to be polite about this. If it gets in his pee hole, will that hurt him? I don't want to of course. Lol sorry for the weird terminology, I don't mind using slang terms, but I'd prefer penis instead of rock hard cock you know? Thanks so much. Hope my boyfriend enjoys tonight, and I don't hurt the poor guy.

• Members

Well I don't know if the re is an expiration date or not on lube. My husband and I have used lube that we have had for a while and we have never had a reaction or been hurt by it, my husband hasn't complained or anything. Hope this helps, and enjoy

Good Head Gel is made for oral sex on men. It does contain glycerin in it, which can trigger yeast infections, so it's not recommended to use vaginally. BUT that's entirely your call. I've used this stuff, slathering it all over my hubby's cock, and he felt no discomfort......totally the opposite, come to think of it!! LOL

• Members

Tyger, thanks for the help. I wasn't planning on using it my self, I just didn't know if any were to accidentally get into his urethra hole, is that a term? But if it were to get there I didn't want him to sting or something. I thought at first this might be a stupid question, but I know the stupidest question is the one i don't ask.