Official Community Forums Home

Uploading Images

lynnzerben

I would like to add an image to my signature but i can't for the life of me figure out how. Any advice is welcome.

Good question.

Click the MY CONTROLS link at the top. Then on the next page, look in the left hand column for the the link EDIT SIGNATURE. I hope this helps!

Rob

• Members

Up in the right hand corner click on the My Controls button. Then click on Edit signature. It should take you to a posting window. You can't upload pictures directly to it. But you can add an image if its online already.

You have a couple options. Go online and find a photo you like and right click on it, selecting Copy Image Location. When you are in the posting window for your signature, click on the second button after the smilies. (If you scroll over it it says insert image). Once you click on it paste (Control V) your image info. Click update info and your image will appear.

Your other option is to go to the Upper right side and click on the Gallery button. You can create an album and upload images from your computer there. Once you have done that you can click on images in your gallery and get the url directly or do the same thing as above, copy image location.

Hope that helps!

Ginger