Official Community Forums Home

Slightest Touch

• Members

I've always been intrigued by this toy, but never purchased it:

http://www.slightesttouch.com/

slightest-touch.jpg

It's based on acupuncture and supposed to close the "arousal gap" by bringing a woman to that pre-orgasmic state a lot quicker.

Anyone used one? Known someone who has?

• Members

I never heard of it, I have enough issues with wires for the bullet when we use it, I think wired legs would drive me nuts :lol:

• Members
I've always been intrigued by this toy, but never purchased it:

http://www.slightesttouch.com/

slightest-touch.jpg

It's based on acupuncture and supposed to close the "arousal gap" by bringing a woman to that pre-orgasmic state a lot quicker.

Anyone used one? Known someone who has?

It's a muscle stimulator or what's called a TENS unit and it can be used in acupuncture to strengthen the qi running through the meridians..by adding energy to the point it is placed on. It is used in physical therapy as well. Having used it in acupuncture, I don't know that it would be useful unless it was applied directing to the clitoris! The wires are a problem and I wouldn't want the electrode pads to be jerked off any part of mine. I think this is just a gimmick, but that is also because i haven't tried it. But I wouldn't buy it.

Plus, there is no acupuncture site for "faster orgasms". There are mutiple sites to increase female energy and strengthen qi overall, but I know of no "orgasm" points. Just my .2$

• Members
I'm not sure, but you may use it before any kind of sex/foreplay just to get you to that heightened state - and then remove it.

That certainly makes more sense to try it before, as it is not a particularly pleasant sensation. But there are acupuncture sites for relaxation and increased sexual energy so if applied to those sites might help one get into the mood faster. I don't want to dis it because I have never seen it and I SAY I'd be willing to try everything once yet then blast this device as a fraud. It would be worth a try just to see! Hey, what if it works? The the nights of "I'm too tired" might be over!