Official Community Forums Home

Anniversary Gift For Hubby

angelkisses98

• Members

our anniv. was on wed. so wed night after dinner i set my plan in motion. i have huge texture issues, so hubby has never really been able to finish in my mouth, yet alone for me to swallow. i tied him to a chair and did a lil dance for him.(which he enjoyed ALOT). then i gave him a blowjob, while he was tied to the chair. i just made up my mind that i was going to suck it up(no pun intended) and just do it. i got him as far back as i could, and he exploded....i couldent bring myself to swallow, i was having a hard enough time with his cum in my mouth. so i just spit it out into a towel, then downed a half a can of pepsi. needless to say after he regained himself, we had a great night

• Members

Awww good for you, and you know what you just may get over the texture thing. I hope so, because what you did really made him happy! Happy late Anniversary!

• Members

That's excellent, well done. I have a thing about texture with my food so I understand where you're coming from, the fact that you tried and finished in your mouth was probably fantastic for him.

• Members

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but my wife (a retired nurse) had convinced me that I didn't want to do it with my constant traveling schedule. I read this post today and thought "what the hell" she's gone so now I set here BALD around the cock and balls and I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

i wanted to do something special for him, he's always so understanding and supportive of me. i was thinking maybe next time if hes standing up and im on my knees then it stays in the back of my throat instead of running back down.

chuck glad you are enjoying being hair free!! :D i wish i could get hubby to at least trim himself up down there.

• Members
i wish i could get hubby to at least trim himself up down there.

I smell the possibility for negotiation here!?

• Members
i have tried and tried,....i even told him that if he would at least trim, i would suck his balls...it hasent happened yet

Silly man, he's missing out. ;)

• Members

I agree with Aiden. Just a good trimming will not produce the itching or other problems that shaving does.

• Members

other then trim up for him(which i dont mind doing), hes gonna have to figure this one on his own. ya know make it like a forplay or something..i said "babe think about it...you dont like a face full of pubs do ya?' he said nope... i said "well ok then, you think I do!?'

• Members

And you've opened up yet another possibility. Depending on how adventurous the two of you are!

• Members
i wanted to do something special for him, he's always so understanding and supportive of me. i was thinking maybe next time if hes standing up and im on my knees then it stays in the back of my throat instead of running back down.

I think gravity can help you here...if his cock is above your mouth then if he can hold still that last second, it should stay in the back of your throat. This sounds crazy, and I don't know if it would work, but if you have the presence of mind at that minute he cums to hold your nose, you won't taste the cum. The nose is needed for taste-- pinching your nose closed while you swallow will allow you to do it without tasting. Texture issues? Practice with other foods...similar in texture. Ask your pharmacy if you can have a syringe used for giving children medication, then fill it with texture-similar foods. Practice shooting it into the back of your throat and swallowing all in one motion. Practice makes perfect and this may help you along your path.

• Members

well, after a nice talk, hubby said that he would trim up for me. well guess what? surprise to me!! he shaved!! and let me tell ya, i rewarded him nicely,paying extra extra care to his balls!! he said he should have listened to me a looong time ago.

• Members

so ya didn't swollow his load, try try again but to me if I saw that pretty face, lips covered in hot juice and drooling out! now that's just as hot as if you were to take it all down the pipe. just my 2 cents worth, HAGD or night?......