Official Community Forums Home

In The Nude

• Members

One fantasy I have had for a long time is visiting a nude beach, but over the past few years I have thought about going t a resort instead. I mentioned it to the wife I would love to do that and she was ok with the idea. So has anyone here ever been to a nude resort or beach? I just love the idea of walking around in the buff with other people, not necessarly having sex but at least we could try and pull that off without worry of getting arrested.

Glenn

• Members

I had a lady friend I worked with at my office who often attended nudist resorts/beaches on vacations and absolutely LOVED it. She did everything in the nude (no pun in intended). =] She said it's a good time and she always goes back! When we had our work party in the summer, she had to go out and buy a bathing suit, because she didn't own one prior the situation! =D

Nevertheless, she and her so fully enjoy themselves.

• Members

Glenn I'm not overly sure of the etiquette of a place such as this but from what I've gathered this sex thing just doesn't happen in these areas. Perhaps if it were a swinging type of club but nudist areas are at times family oriented and that is an area that should be treaded lightly to say the least. Being naked is one thing but if a younger person were to catch you having sex that could lead to large problems. I would really look into the age group of people that attend the area before trying things like this!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

In Europe people don't need to be segregated to be topless. Let me say it wasn't so tit-a-lating; the only topless women were not appealing in any way. Think Grandma...... Yuk! Just make sure you look into the resort. There is nothing worse than a disappointing vacation.

• Members

Let me recommend the Hedonism resorts as a first trip. There are lots of nude opportunities along with programs that encourage "interaction". We have visited them and love them.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Let me recommend the Hedonism resorts as a first trip. There are lots of nude opportunities along with programs that encourage "interaction". We have visited them and love them.

I thought that was a swing type thing? My wife won't go for that but she wouldn't be opposed to watching others long as it somewhere she wouldn't know others