Official Community Forums Home

Ok...today Is My Birthday...what Would You Get Me?

curvacious_lust

• Members

Yes, today is my birthday. From reading my posts, what sort of toy, sexual object would you get me for my birthday?? Bring it ON!! :D

An old high school friend I just recently reconnected with before christmas is getting me a straitjacket. (It was a running joke between our "group" in high school)

• Members
Yes, today is my birthday. From reading my posts, what sort of toy, sexual object would you get me for my birthday?? Bring it ON!! :D

An old high school friend I just recently reconnected with before christmas is getting me a straitjacket. (It was a running joke between our "group" in high school)

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

And what would I give you?

Well the glass-dildo seems to be a hot, or cold thing, according to Mikayla. Guess you should take her advice, she seems to know whats really good for a woman. Me and my wife, had not tried it but maybe we will.

No straitjacket, but why not hand-cuffs- And being the one I am, of course some sexy boots and lingerie.

But if it was my wife´s birthday, I would not get too technical. Why not a night on the town ending up in a romantic or maybe sleazy hotel and some workout between the sheets.

So if I was to advice your lover, I would say that.

Tor

• Members

Well, since other people have already told you what I WOULD BUY, I will also concur and say that I would buy you the Caterpillar Glass Dildo. It is blue, and curvy and oooohhhhh so nice! It can be heated or cooled and it would be the highlight of your sex toy box!

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Mikayla :P

• Members

Hmmmm.....a blue glass dildo and saying Blue is one of my fav colors, this is definitely worth looking in to!!

Tor: I have the boots and riding crop all picked out to go with the straitjacket. And I have the romantic weekend already "scheduled", just not tonight due to demands of a family life. Kids sure can put kinks into things, can't they? Although I love them both with all my heart!!