Official Community Forums Home

G Spot Vibe

mailahn97

• Members

GK6066main.jpg

G Spot Vibe

When I received this I looked at it and was a little disappointed. It didn’t look like very much. It measures 6 inches in length and the diameter varies from .75 to 1.25 inches. I unscrewed the bottom and easily inserted the 2 AA batteries. This does not state if it is waterproof or not so bee careful. It was cleaned up and ready to go.

When we turned it on we noticed that it was rather noisy, which was a little bit of a turnoff. I understand with it being hard plastic that this would be the case. It has varying speeds with just the turn of the dial on the bottom.

When inserted this does the job perfectly. I am the type that loves my g spot and this just made it even better. It quickly got me going and before I knew it I was having an orgasm and loving this toy. I think the hardness of this toy is what makes it perfect as it pushes on the g spot just right to cause the desired effect.

This is also a really good buy for the price. I would highly recommend it.

I love the look of the bulbous head. Seems as though something that big, and hard, would make finding that spot a bit easier. Were the vibes really strong, or moderate?

• Members

It was adjustable from soft to hard. It was perfect for my gspot. It was very easy for finding my spot.

• Members

GK6066main.jpg

G-Spot Vibrator

This G-Spot vibrator looks like a girls favorite accessory, it’s cute and pink! The G-Spot vibrator is made of hard plastic with a egg like shaped head, 5.5 inches to insert, and 1.25 inches at the “egg” like end tapering down to .75 inches. The package does not tell you what kind of batteries it takes, I quickly learned it uses 2 AA batteries. Easily inserted by twisting off the battery cover and removing a clear plastic film, you then insert the batteries positive end first. Twist the cap back on and voila! As I looked closer at the battery cover I noticed it said “waterproof”, it does not tell you this on the package.

I properly washed my new toy, always wash before and after each use, that goes with all toys. As I turned on my multi-speed G-Spot vibrator with a twist on the cap I first noticed how loud this baby is! Turn up the TV or stereo for this one!

My girlfriend helped me out with reviewing this toy, I did not use lube with this as I was wet enough. She inserted the g-spot vibrator in me and wow, it helps to make you feel full, I know I love that feeling with any vibrator. The vibrations are pretty strong and felt terrific on my g-spot. The combination of this g-spot vibrator in me and my girlfriend going down on me, I had an amazing all over orgasm. The only downside for me with this g-spot vibrator is that it’s so loud sometimes I found it hard to concentrate on what was going on.

Despite the loudness factor this vibrator works wonders and performs well. For the price it’s a great little g-spot vibrator for beginners and advanced toy users alike.

Click here for your G-spot Vibe!

• Members

not my favorite of my toys....seems to irritate me more than excite me. :rolleyes: