Official Community Forums Home

Anger

dscn

• Members
dscn, have you considered anger management? Bad times or not, seems like you could use some counseling to learn to control that temper better. Being so easily infuriated is bad not only for those around you, but for yourself as well -- it can raise your blood pressure and knock years off your life. Do yourself a favor and learn some more effective ways of coping with your emotions. Take care of yourself.

Besides, someone you don't even really know (I assume) called you a name on the internet. Take a step back... is it really worth all the drama? It's just plain childish, and I feel perfectly justified in saying that even being several years your junior.

• Members
:D:D

Nov 14, 2010

I never expected this much of a response from dscn.

As for Mikayla saying it looks like I'm looking for trouble, well that ain't it.

I thought dscn was acting immature and selfish. That's why I called him what I did. I was just trying to get him to think about his actions. What that gal said about the Garbage Truck Theory makes alot of sense. And Synirr has a good idea too.

Life is full of surprises along with a few dissapointments. That's just the way it is. Karma can be a real mean bitch too.

One last thing. When writing a response here it is much easier to read and understand if you don't have run on sentences. A 'period' (.) goes at the end of sentence. A new sentence starts out with the first letter capitalised. After all we aren't texting here are we?

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I never expected this much of a response from dscn.

As for Mikayla saying it looks like I'm looking for trouble, well that ain't it.

I thought dscn was acting immature and selfish. That's why I called him what I did. I was just trying to get him to think about his actions. What that gal said about the Garbage Truck Theory makes alot of sense. And Synirr has a good idea too.

Life is full of surprises along with a few dissapointments. That's just the way it is. Karma can be a real mean bitch too.

One last thing. When writing a response here it is much easier to read and understand if you don't have run on sentences. A 'period' (.) goes at the end of sentence. A new sentence starts out with the first letter capitalised. After all we aren't texting here are we?

Hello.