Official Community Forums Home

Sapphire

ladylove

• Members

TCGL69.jpg

Review by:

Ladylove

4/15/08

I have never had a glass dildo before (a glass virgin) let alone one that doesn’t look real, or require batteries, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. The Sapphire feels deliciously smooth, and easily glides in my hands without any aids. It looks deceivingly light but is weighty in a good way; and easily handled, even when wet. The head is tapered with a rich beautiful sapphire color, hence the name. There are three ridges down the 7 inch shaft, and it’s about 1.5 inches at the widest point. The dry smoothness erotically glides over all your body parts easily without any lube. The Sapphire can be warmed up or cooled by simply running it under water. I warmed it up, and then dried it off, as I told my “AEH” (always eager hubby) to sit down and enjoy the show. Rubbing this baby over my body is titillating in a new way. I was already wet with anticipation as I slid the Sapphire to my clit. Bending over doggie style I slowly slid this puppy in from behind. Immediately, I felt its warm fullness, OHHH BABY… Wonderfully hard, rigid, uncompromising, and very full, it felt amazing. The ridges were very stimulating as it slid in and out of my pussy, creating an exciting new sensation, which defiantly enhanced climaxing. My “AEH” took over the manipulation and aimed it right to my G-spot, a very good man. As he slid the Sapphire deeply in and out, he thought it allowed him a better and deeper view of my pussy. All men love that. Needless to say I had an amazing orgasm and “AEH” really enjoyed the new view it gave him.

The Sapphire gave me a surprisingly hard, full, stimulating feeling that is unique to glass dildos. The extra added ridges are a very nice touch. Although I’m not ready to throw away all my battery operated pussy pleasers, I do love this new found friend. For all you glass virgins, and non-virgins I highly recommend it.

Sapphire

• Members
TCGL69.jpg

Review by:

Ladylove

4/15/08

I have never had a glass dildo before (a glass virgin) let alone one that doesn’t look real, or require batteries, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. The Sapphire feels deliciously smooth, and easily glides in my hands without any aids. It looks deceivingly light but is weighty in a good way; and easily handled, even when wet. The head is tapered with a rich beautiful sapphire color, hence the name. There are three ridges down the 7 inch shaft, and it’s about 1.5 inches at the widest point. The dry smoothness erotically glides over all your body parts easily without any lube. The Sapphire can be warmed up or cooled by simply running it under water. I warmed it up, and then dried it off, as I told my “AEH” (always eager hubby) to sit down and enjoy the show. Rubbing this baby over my body is titillating in a new way. I was already wet with anticipation as I slid the Sapphire to my clit. Bending over doggie style I slowly slid this puppy in from behind. Immediately, I felt its warm fullness, OHHH BABY… Wonderfully hard, rigid, uncompromising, and very full, it felt amazing. The ridges were very stimulating as it slid in and out of my pussy, creating an exciting new sensation, which defiantly enhanced climaxing. My “AEH” took over the manipulation and aimed it right to my G-spot, a very good man. As he slid the Sapphire deeply in and out, he thought it allowed him a better and deeper view of my pussy. All men love that. Needless to say I had an amazing orgasm and “AEH” really enjoyed the new view it gave him.

The Sapphire gave me a surprisingly hard, full, stimulating feeling that is unique to glass dildos. The extra added ridges are a very nice touch. Although I’m not ready to throw away all my battery operated pussy pleasers, I do love this new found friend. For all you glass virgins, and non-virgins I highly recommend it.

The Sapphire

Very nice review. I love glass too!

Hey there. I'm glad that this toy worked for you. However, with the link you put on your review, it goes to the picture only. Adding the link is to add the shopping site's page to your review. Remember, pics AND a link to the item on the Shopping Site page, ok? This is to make it easier for people to just go to the page to order the item after reading a review, or researching it a bit more to see if this is something they are interested in. Thanks!!

• Members

Thanks Tyger! I don't know what happend, however I've made the changes, and it works fine now. I really appreciate your help!!! :)

Great job!! I love glass too. Fun, pretty, and very stimulating!!

• Members

i read so many good things in playboy about the glass dildos....just wish they didn't cost so much....with this one being so cheap I wonder if the quality will suffer compared to the $500 ones?

• Members

While I don't have this particular glass dildo, nor have I ever had a $500 one, I can say the glass pieces we've gotten through TooTimid have been dy-no-mite. We've never had a problem with any of them. I (and many others) definitely recommend them!! :wub:

• Members

This was my first glass, so I don't have anything to compare it to but, I thought the quality of this was very good and kind of sexy in way. If you want to try a glass didlo thats cost effective, I can highly recomend this one. I have used it with my husband and without, always satisfying! :D

$500 for glass....It better be Steuben or Baccarrat!