Official Community Forums Home

Anal Adventure Kit

Mikayla1

• Members

toa8802-6_product_1main.jpg

Hey, wanna go on an adventure? An ANAL adventure? I sure did. I am no newbie to anal land, but I am always interested in finding new toys to use for anal play. This handy little anal kit comes with a slim vibrator (5.6" long and a mere .75" wide) and two Jel-le sleeves to switch up the stimulation. The blue sleeve is a bit wider at the base and has a little 'bulb' at the tip. The purple sleeve is a sort of corkscrew type texture. All three items can be used in the water as well - that is a big plus for me.

The mini-vibe can also be used for clitoral stimulation as it has decent vibrations (turn dial on the base) and it is slim enough to use during sex as a clitoral enhancement. You could also use the sleeves for vaginal play (the purple sleeve is especially stimulating on your clit) - just remember to never go from anal to vaginal without a very, thorough washing.

After I tried the mini-vibe and the sleeves clitorally, my hubby and I moved on to anal play. I dressed up my mini-vibe with the purple sleeve and added some nice, water-based lube and on we went. With my ass in the air, my hubby slowly twisted and turned this little toy into me. I had a wild sensation and was completely manageable to take. This would be a great beginner's set because it is so thin. I loved the thin nature of the toy and the ease of insertion. My hubby wanted to do the DP while we were playing so I spread my legs more for him to enter me. It was great to have him and the toy inside me simulaneously - although the toy is not as big as some of my other toys.

My hubby commented on the texture of the sleeve rubbing against his cock through my vaginal walls - and he came quickly with the extra stimulation. Overall this is a nice beginner's set - but honestly, I much prefer slightly larger anal toys. However, if you are new to anal play, this set would be perfect for male or female newbies. Go on an adventure with your lover - an ANAL adventure!

Anal Adventure

They remind me of the Doc Johnson's GEMs, remember, the ones made of sil-a-gel? At least with these, there's a solid vibe inside the sleeve, giving extra "backbone" for the back door......

• 3 months later...
  • Members

toa8802-6_product_1main.jpg

READY FOR ADVENTURE

As a beginner to the world of anal toys this kit actually made me nervous, the vibe though really skinny seemed rather long to me, even though it is only 5” total. I decided it would be best if I tried it with my husband’s help.

The two sleeves are both very different and each has its own sensations, the silky blue with its sleek body and slightly bulbous head is smooth to the touch, while the purple tingles has ridges all the way down its shaft that give a more intense feeling as each penetrates.

I started our night of play by washing each piece in the kit. All I needed was some hot water and antibacterial soap. I then carefully patted each sleeve dry with a soft cloth and let them air dry thoroughly.

I then inserted the 2 AAA batteries in the end of the vibe, (which contained a piece of paper telling exactly how they should be placed.) and I was ready.

My husband placed a liberal amount of water based lube onto the vibe and slid on the silky blue sleeve. He then turned it on, It was quiet and the vibes reached all the way to the tip, it went from weak to strong with just the turn of the dial!!

I then laid on my stomach to give my husband perfect access for our toy time. With some more lube the outside of the sleeve and some on me, he was able to insert the toy with no problems. It did not take long for me to reach orgasm, with my husband using the toy and then adding a bullet for clitoral stimulation.

I can’t wait to use this kit again, maybe next time in the shower ITS WATERPROOF!

I would highly recommend this kit for first time users, as well as users looking for something new and exciting.

• Members

Since I only have a few anal toys I like. This kit looks like it would be fun since I like to switch it up!!! The "corkscrew" one looks interesting and fun. Glad you both enjoyed them!!!

Glad this was a lot of fun for you both!