Official Community Forums Home

Compact Discretion Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

SE1100-30-2main.jpg

Looking for a mini-vibe that is discreet and travel friendly? Well, this is perfect for you! The Compact Discretion Vibe comes in a small little case and the bullet vibe, cord and controller all fit convieniently inside. No one would ever know that your fun time toy was hidden inside. The case is small enough to fit into any size purse or luggage - or - even in the glove box of your car. This is the perfect 'take along' toy for those toy emergencies that we all have.

The hard plastic, mini-bullet vibe itself is a mere 2 inches long and slim as well. It is the perfect solo toy or couple toy - small enough to use during partner play. While I find toys with cords to be a bit distracting, it is not always a bad thing. You can hand the controller to your lover to dial up the vibrations (5 speeds) or you can operate yourself. I can imagine placing this bullet down my panties when stuck in gridlocked Chicago traffic and dialing up the heat! If you didn't know this trick, a bullet placed between the pussy lips while still wearing panties works wonders!

This bullet is strong - but not super strong. There is surely a speed to fit every need. It is not especially quiet, but I am sure your moans of pleasure will be louder. Why not be prepared for in case of a toy emergency - get this little, discreet vibe and always be ready to play!

I love the carrying case. How many batteries does it take?

• Members
I love the carrying case. How many batteries does it take?

The standard 2AAs. The carrying case is cute, sort of black with purple specks - very 'Tyger'

*Purrrrrrrrrrrrr* very much so!! :)