Official Community Forums Home

Vibe During Sex...

• Members

So I've been reading around here and I see some of you mention putting a silver bullet something to effect inside of you during sex. How does this work? I mean the feelings, if you have a cord or no? I've actually never heard of doing this till now. So I was just wondering what it was like before I tried it out.

Thanks...

• Members

I love it! MY favorite is using a bullet anally during sex. Fantastic vibrations and multiple stimulations. The wire doesn't bother me, but it definitely depends on the toy.

• Members

We've never had it in me at the same time as sex. is that what you're asking? We generally have it positioned between us.

• Members
So I've been reading around here and I see some of you mention putting a silver bullet something to effect inside of you during sex. How does this work? I mean the feelings, if you have a cord or no? I've actually never heard of doing this till now. So I was just wondering what it was like before I tried it out.

Thanks...

We use a Penthouse Golden Nugget Vibrating Egg during intercourse. My wife inserts it in her vagina and then I put my penis in and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms for both of us. The cord does not interfear at all. And the egg can be easily removed with the cord. Try it you will like it.

• Members
We use a Penthouse Golden Nugget Vibrating Egg during intercourse. My wife inserts it in her vagina and then I put my penis in and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms for both of us. The cord does not interfear at all. And the egg can be easily removed with the cord. Try it you will like it.

This sounds like a great idea. Another visit to TT shopping center?

• Members

Thanks guys, I think my hubby and I are going to have to try this out this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

• Members
We've never had it in me at the same time as sex. is that what you're asking? We generally have it positioned between us.

I agree here. We hold it to my clit during intercourse. This is especially good doggy-style! Great for those who can't orgasm from intercourse alone!