Official Community Forums Home

Oral Do's & Don'ts

Tyger

• Members

James: I love the beautiful look on Di's face while she's sucking my cock. It lets me know she really enjoys doing it. I also love when she bites the head of my cock and sticks her tougue down its hole, she can launch me off the bed with that move.

Di: As much as I love sucking James cock I have to admit I truely love his tongue, lips, and teeth on my clit while his fingers work my G-spot resulting in a gushing orgasm and then having his dripping face go back for more. :D

• Members

James: I love the beautiful look on Di's face while she's sucking my cock. It lets me know she really enjoys doing it. I also love when she bites the head of my cock and sticks her tougue down its hole, she can launch me off the bed with that move.

Right into the ER!!!!!!!!!!! you are scaring me! LOL just kidding

• Members

Right into the ER!!!!!!!!!!! you are scaring me! LOL just kidding

Don't mean to scare anyone. There nice little love bites,you know the ones between pain and pleasure, and trust me I'm jumping off the bed in shear excitement. Don't worry the head of my cock is still completely intact. :lol:

• Members

on the RECEIVING side, I don't like for my guys to spread my clit open. Weirds me out. But I do like kissing, sucking and talking interspersed with light tongue flicking. OMG! A good combination of that and I'm yours!

On the GIVING side, I don't like it when they're not shaved or waxed. Come on boys! But I do like running my mouth all the way down as far as I can over the whole cock, lightly sucking back upwards and then sucking harder on the head. Usually doesn't take long after that before we have, uh, lift off!

sexualpeak!

• Members

Love giving it...seeing just how far and fast you can take them to a place of no control! Hearing that moan is music to my ears and just spurs me on further. I want him bucking and groaning for mercy!

Love getting it if they can stay on target and you can tell they really enjoy being there, but really want that additional finger stim with it too! :D

• Members

i was wondering was is the worst thing a guy can do while going down on a girl????

• Members
i was wondering was is the worst thing a guy can do while going down on a girl????

I would say being too rough too soon and losing the "spot". I used to get so annoyed. I would be like yeah mmmm that's good... wait where are you going NO NO that's not it UGH! LOL Not a problem anymore :) Nice tattoo, yours?

• Members

The worst thing is to be uncomfortable doing it.....if you're not really getting off on it and just going thru the motions she'll be able to tell and the whole thing is just wasted time. Learn to enjoy the give and take of it, the more you get into it the hotter you will both get and that is what will lead to those really hot and intense sexual encounters we all want. Self doubt has no place in the bedroom!

• 2 weeks later...
i love hearing the noises hubby makes, and the way he grabs hold of my head when i do something he really likes.

I am the same way, theres nothing I enjoy more than knowing how much pleasure I'm giving my man :D

• 4 weeks later...

The suprise of a finger while she is giving is very nice.

When I give to her I love her grabbing or holding my head. Any thrusting or instructions are enjoyable too. I enjoy knowing she is having fun. I have gotten off before just going down on a girl I was seeing.