Official Community Forums Home

Oral Do's & Don'ts

Tyger

So, when recieving oral attention, what do you like, what do you dislike? I'd love to get both sides here (ladies & gentlemen).

• Members

what i like well my wife just gave me some head and I told her it was great and she said what made it so good so i told her the way she sucked on and the way she deepthroated it and nibbled on it. I don't think there's is anything I dislike about oral

• Members

I love it when my guy goes down on me... doesn't happen too often, but when it does.... oh boy.... ^.^

Sometimes he changes what he is doing RIGHT before I come.... so it's a little distracting.

I don't mind not receiving oral that much.... I love giving him bjs though.... I've mastered it for him... =D

• Members

When recieving I love it when his tongue hits my clit just right, and he lightly nibbles on it, it just about sends me threw the roof. There have been times numerous times when he has been twirling his tongue around my clit and then nibble on it just right and he has had to grab hold of my hips to keep me in place. Since I was trying to crawl the wall with my booty . :P

• Members

We have recently added alot more oral to our play :) and what I really love the most is seeing how much it turns him on. The other night he was going down on me for about a half hour or so and after I came, he moved up over me for intercourse and his cock was dripping on my leg. That made me feel really good, because I knew how much it turned him on.

As far as technique, I love a change up. Little nibbles to long slow licks, to fast flicks of his tongue over my clit. I love when he uses his tongue for penetration. When I'm starting to orgasm, he grabs my hips, clamps his mouth over me and starts swallowing, which usually gets me so insane I have no idea what's happening.

• Members

i love that my hubby is not afraid to get "messy" he says its part of the job. i also love when he sucks my clit!! and its even better now that we have the thigh cuffs, he hooks em up so i cant go anywhere and does what he does best.

• Members
i love that my hubby is not afraid to get "messy" he says its part of the job. i also love when he sucks my clit!! and its even better now that we have the thigh cuffs, he hooks em up so i cant go anywhere and does what he does best.

I like it that they don't mind messy either. My husband has a goatee and I literally wiped it off the last time, it was dripping :loL;

and yes I love it when he sucks mine too. I wonder if that's what they feel when we suck them??

Ahh.. ponderings.

• Members

Same for me. I also like slow tongue laps alternating with fast ones and some nibbling. I like when he puts his fingers inside me and rubs my g-spot while he's going down on me. Sometimes he gets so excited he can get a little rough and that can be exciting too, depending on where I am. I also like it when he holds my thighs down and "has his way with me". The thigh cuffs sound exciting

I love the power I have to give pleasure during a BJ. My lover likes nibbles and teeth so i oblige him. I like it when he gets so excited he holds my head and tries to fuck my mouth...I just hang on for the ride and keep up the movements. I don't have much of a gag reflex so i don't mind if he gets deep. I also like the way his cock pulsates right as he's coming..it sort of fascinates me. I've been trying the prostate massage but when he gets close to coming I get distracted. The "afterglow" is great while i slowly use my mouth up and down or my hand, moving very slow while he comes back to earth.

There really isn't anything I don't like.....

• Members
I like it that they don't mind messy either. My husband has a goatee and I literally wiped it off the last time, it was dripping :loL;

and yes I love it when he sucks mine too. I wonder if that's what they feel when we suck them??

Ahh.. ponderings.

hmmmmim gonna ask my hubby

pinky...oh thigh cuffs are a wonderful invention!! now that he he has both hands free, and doesent have to worry about holding me down, his new thing is to put a finger in each hole!! ohhhhhhhh how i love!!

• Members

I'm not into receiving oral all that much... it's fun as foreplay but I have never cum from it. Too wet and slippery, I want more friction. What I DO like about it is looking down, catching his eyes, and seeing how much he is enjoying playing with me. That makes it so much more exciting :). What I don't like is when I have had partners who were convinced they could make me cum from oral if only they tried hard enough... all it did was make me feel kinda bad that I couldn't. It's more annoying than anything. Luckily most of them only try that once or twice before giving up.

What I love about giving oral is feeling his penis tense up and the occasional bit of precum... that's when you know he's having fun! :P

Guest eminatic

i've never had enjoyable oral...my bf asks me to do it all the time, but when anything directly touches my clit, it HURTS. i never had sex or even masturbated until i was 19 (i just turned 20 a few months ago) so i think im not used to the feeling and everything is overly sensitive.

i LOVE giving oral though! i like looking up and seeing the look on his face, and my guy makes noise too! i love hearing his reactions ^_^ i remember one time he ran his hands through my hair while i was giving him oral, and his hand kind of snagged and that was the first time i felt how good it was to have him "pull" my hair :P now i like it when he reallly grabs me by the hair- HARD! <3

• Members
Sometimes he changes what he is doing RIGHT before I come.... so it's a little distracting.

UGH!! don't ya hate that! It's like starting over! makes for a great build up though.

Giving: I LOVE LOVE LOVE to give him oral I have gotten really good at it I must say after all these years. I love hearing him moan and groan. How he tells me he loves my lips, tongue how deep it is etc mmm. He loses control. Afterward he tells me how great it was and a couple times he said he couldn't catch his breath because it was so good. Weird because I didn't really have a lot of experience with this before we were married. I just wish I could swallow, that is the only thing. He says he doesn't care at all but what a pain in the ass. Having to run and get a tissue or whatever while trying not to gag.

Getting: OK I have to be very aroused or I also (like eminatic) am sensitive and can't handle it if it's "too soon". Sucking the clit, also if it is too soon OUCH! Right at the end though OOOOOHHHHH BABY! I love when he goes slow, uses his tongue and fingers and most recently my new vibe :). In the past, I would get bugged if he got "off track" you know like lost the spot. Now I just help him get back there. :wub:

• Review Team

I love going down on my SO. The noises he makes are awesome, and I have to say I get quite a bit of satisfaction when he starts saying my name :D The little cues are the best though. When I can feel his penis jerk slightly, or when his balls contract a little, or he just can't keep still. That's when I know he's having a good time :)

The only thing I don't like is when he gets so excited going down on me that he gets a little too rough with my clit. It's hard for me to come back from that (pun intended).

• Members

I love when my wife starts sucking me then takes it out and starts to lick from the base to under the head and flick it with her tongue. Just watching my penis on her tongue is so exciting. Then back in her mouth for a while.

I love to give oral. I love getting a "messy face" also. I love sucking on her clit and lips. I love getting my tongue as deep inside of her as I can and tasting my work. Flicking my tongue on her clit gets her going.

• Members

I love having my pussy licked, and it's important for my partner to really get their face down in their and stimulate me, I actually hate being fingered while I'm being eaten out.

• Members
I love having my pussy licked, and it's important for my partner to really get their face down in their and stimulate me, I actually hate being fingered while I'm being eaten out.

REALLY??? Why does it distract you or too sensitive? Just wondering.

• Members

It distracts me... and for some reason it hurts... never hurts with anything else up there, but fingers make me really uncomfortable *shrug*

• Members
It distracts me... and for some reason it hurts... never hurts with anything else up there, but fingers make me really uncomfortable *shrug*

Maybe if he went slower or used some lube. Sometimes going slow makes all the difference:)

• Members
Maybe if he went slower or used some lube. Sometimes going slow makes all the difference:)

Nah, I've had other partners do it too, never feels good... maybe it's cause everyone I've ever been with has been a nail biter

• Members
Nah, I've had other partners do it too, never feels good... maybe it's cause everyone I've ever been with has been a nail biter

OUCH! Hangnails!!!

I don't really enjoy recieving a terrible amount. Only once have I climaxed. The best part was when she climbed on top of me, she was terribly excited. Her fantasy was to kiss a guy afterward. I gladly hepled out. She informed me afterward of her desires and how hard she climaxed.

I love to give though. Love penetrating with my tongue and also slipping a finger in the back door too. I love it when a girl kisses me afterward. Some women have really been turned on and licked my lips and chin. That excites me. Also as a suprise to some I will try to anticipate their climax and pull out just before and then go down on them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

recieving:I love it. I like up ward motions with lots of pressure while he is spreading my "lips" apart with one hand and stimulating my g-spot with the other. I love combined orgasims! i always need lots of friction and pressure....even if it gets too wet then i wipe it off and have him go back to town. I wish he stayed down there longer when using it as foreplay...but it gets him so horny he can't stand waiting any longer to get inside.

giving: love this too. I get so hot and horny when i suck on him. i do combos of things including sticking his dick in my mouth and sucking up and down while using my tounge to put pressure (also going up and down) on that nerve. and then i use a wet thumb to go up and down on the bottom half of his dick moving in the opposite direction as my mouth and tounge. it drives him up a wall. do lots of other stuff to but thats the one he likes the most. i swallow sometimes. on a few occations he tastes bitter and salty......and i just can't swallow it......or after my time of the month and i give him a bj..........then it is a mouth full that i actually can't swallow in one and have to spit it out....too much.

• Members

I'm not too big on the whole receiving end....I'd rather give. Perhaps I haven't received many good oral sessions....ha! :P