Official Community Forums Home

Don't You Just Hate It When...

Shariana

• Members

Don't you just hate it when you get a new toy and you have it ALL set to use on your next visit with your SO or on your next vacation and you leave it. In your room. On the bed. In the bag you use to conceal it? And here's the kicker. You have a nosy roommate. >.>

She didn't look, I don't think... but COME ON! I just got this new toy and haven't used it yet because I wanted to use it with my bf.... it was the first time we were together in over a month. And I didn't realize it until I was at the bus stop... no time to turn back then, or I would have missed my bus....

Now, that was a nuisance, but what REALLY got me was I found out that my stay with him would be cut short because of an unexpected new house mate... so I had to go home (I'm living at school, but still have my room at home with my family) and clear out my room for her to move into it. So my stay was supposed to be 3 days.... was 1. >.>

Meh. I will see him in a little less than a month... Patience, Shari..... patience..... T.T

(worst part is that I REALLY want to try out this toy.... but I don't want to without my love.... What do you guys think? Should I wait for him? Or give it a test run?) xD

• Members

ack, i hate when that happens. my hubby is from norway, so i feel the not being able to see him for awhile. try going 3/4 mths at a time and only getting 10 days or so!! after 911 our wonderful government got really anal about immigration policy. which i can understand to a point. he had to go back to norway untill the paper work was dont. oh, did i mention it took a YEAR!! and they lost his paperwork TWICE~! charges you a crap load of money, and takes 2 weeks to process one form, before they send you the next one *rolls eyes** our fine taxes at work ppl!! anywho, he has his green card now, and can apply for citizenship. that took a year to!! did i mention they lost THAT set of paper work to!!

• Members

I had friends in high school that moved here 15 years ago and still didn't get their green card because the government kept losing their paperwork... So they had trouble finding scholarships and loans for college... one school heard their problem and gave them both full rides on track and field scholarships... They are lucky. Not everyone gets that....

And I think I might just try it out when my room mate is at lab tonight...... Hm.... Maybe I should webcam with my bf while I'm at it.... =D

• Members

Aww I am sorry to hear that your trip was cut short =[

I think that you should definitely try it out, I just read your response, the web cam sounds like a great idea! I mean that way you can use it, and your sweetie can see you enjoy it or at least give him a preview of what's to come next time you see him!

Hey, just think, it's not too far away, it'll come soon! :)

And when you see him next time, then you can try out the new toy! so there's lots to look forward to.

• Members

Yeah.... but webcamming when my roomie is gone is virtually impossible.... unless I wait until I get home for the summer.... but even then I have to share a room with my sister now.... >.>

Hm... I will see him soon enough.... maybe I should ask him..... =D

By the way, Lilmiss! I love your avatar! I do ballroom dance... nothing too serious on my end, but my bf has said I seem more flexible now.... XD

• Members

*dances* I get to go back this weekend cause I have some things to clear up for work this summer and family things.... so.... I WON'T FORGET THIS TIME! It's already in my bag ready to go to my lover's house!

Best thing is he doesn't have to work on Saturday like he usually does. He has a practice exam for school, so he is working Sunday.... oh boy, are we going to have a FUN night! ^.^

• Members
*dances* I get to go back this weekend cause I have some things to clear up for work this summer and family things.... so.... I WON'T FORGET THIS TIME! It's already in my bag ready to go to my lover's house!

Best thing is he doesn't have to work on Saturday like he usually does. He has a practice exam for school, so he is working Sunday.... oh boy, are we going to have a FUN night! ^.^

SAme thing just happened to me. I arrive at home from picking my sister up at the airport to find a TT package at my door. I act nonchalant but can't wait to open it. My 3 yo is asking, "What's in it, mommy?" over and over and I just tell her it 'stuff for mommy". Later that night I surreptitiously get out my toys. The next morning my sister asks me, "Were you singing last night?". Her bedroom is right over mine. So I hold off on the toys reluctantly. But the minute she left......whoo whee!

• Members

ohhhhhh my oh my! I had a GREAT night!

At first he was rather "whatever, new toy, don't care" but then he got this look on his face when he found the PERFECT way to get me to come several times in a row.... then we tried using the bullet during sex... just resting on my clit.... OH MY GOD! I came 3 times before he was even close!

He said it was DEFINITELY something to do again! =D

My boy is learning..... VERY well! ^.^