Official Community Forums Home

Free Ride

LoveGoddess

• Members

dvd_ae0122main.jpgFree Ride

An interesting twist on ghost stories, this plot has Asia Carrera spinning tales of local folk lore regarding a girl who was cursed by her spurned lovers mother. This little vixen was cursed to walk a stretch of road forever, searching for true love.

The story line offered brief segues into the next round of sex, without getting too bogged down with the story itself. So for those of you out there that could care less about the plot and more about the sex, this is a good pick for you. Asia not only narrated the story, but featured in every single scene. (well, as the ghost, she kind of had to didn’t she!)

Asia is a girl who always seems to be smiling and having a fun time. There were a few manage a trois with Asia and another couple, some girl on girl action, and of course, Asia and her beau. An interesting mix of locations and scenarios offer lots of sex with very little dialog. What I liked about this movie is that the sound track was synced with the actors, no dubbed in moans and noises. However, I got a bit turned off by some of the actors saying “fuck me” over and over, or “yesyesyesyesyesyesyes”, for me it got a bit annoying, but I’m not much into dirty talk.

Overall it was a good flick, and offered up a night of arousable entertainment.

This is the 2nd one like this that I've seen her in.