Official Community Forums Home

The Threesome Question

• Members

WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK JUST WHAT TYPE OF WOMAN OR MAN WOULD WANT THEIR PARTNER TO DROP THEIR CLOTHES TO PERFORM SEX ACTS IN FRONT OF ANOTHER PRSON OR PERSON.

• Members

A person who is sexually free and secure in their relationship. A person who with the consent of their partner chooses to bring in another person for perhaps fulfilling a fantasy. A person who wants to please their partner and is curious about a threesome. A person who has trust. A lot of different types of people.

Why do you ask? Do you or your partner want to add another person?

ETA: You may get more responses if you post to the Threesome's area here Threesome

versus this area on the forums for sex toy discussion.

• Members

This kind of person would.

I'd love to see my wife being pleasured by another man OR woman. This for me works on two levels. First off, I just like the thought of my wife being pleasured by someone other than me while I watch or participate in a minimal way. The thought is arousing and I've had my own little fantasies regarding it. Secondly, just to see how someone else is able to give your partner pleasure seems to be a great way to learn how to better pleasure said partner. I learn by observing almost as well as by doing and I think this would open up much in the way of knowledge.

Randy.

• Members

how the hell do we know what type of person likes what?

we aint no doctors here. all i know is if it is something the two of you want to do then do it.

all i know is that you got the thread thrown out and it was a long one :angry:

• Members

I am that type of person but I wish to be the one to arrange things so that they dont get too far out of hand. I feel that if a couple is secure enough in a relationship that one partner should trust the other enough to give them the reins.

So giddie up!!! :)

I guess it would depend on the other person trying to pleasure him. But it could be fun.

• Members

In my past when I was young this has been done. If you and your So are thinking about doing this I suggest that you read the article on threesomes and that you both agree. Although a threesome seems to be a huge fantasy for most, it can also be very trying on a relationship.