Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Rings (non-piercing)

ladylove

• Members

SE2630-05.jpg

Ladylove

4/30/08

Did you ever wonder what you’d look like with pierced nipples, but didn’t actually want go through with it? I did! These gold metal rings, with a floating ball are beautiful and sexy. They’re about 1 inch around and the floating ball measures about ½ cm, and virtually weightless. They stay on by applied pressure from where the two metal balls meet at the top. You can adjust the intensity by either pulling them apart a bit or squeezing them together, depending on what you like and need. Unlike others I’ve tried they stay put until I want them to come off. I’ve warn them for relatively short periods of time as well as extended periods of times; they prove to always be comfortable. Just remember to adjust the pressure for your own comfort level. The first time I wore them my husband was blown away. He loved playing with the rings as much as my nipples, maybe even more. I loved the extra attention and foreplay, especially when he light tugged on the rings, completely pleasurable. Word of caution: having applied pressure to your nipples shoots immediately south to the baby maker, making you wanting it, and need it NOW!

• Members
i was thinking about getting my nips pierced, maybe i will try em out see how they look

I'm too afraid of losing sensation to even think of doing anything like that! :lol: That would be awful!

• Members
I'm too afraid of losing sensation to even think of doing anything like that! :lol: That would be awful!

yeah, just my luck i would lose sensation to. i also thought about a kitty ring, but same concern there.

• Members
i was thinking about getting my nips pierced, maybe i will try em out see how they look

Don't get them pierced for real, think about when your 60.....not pretty Go for the these you really will love them, I do!

• Members

Those would be a really fun accessory, like a temp tattoo!

• Members

Cute Review! Although I have thought about getting my nipples pierced I have never done it. I do have other piercings, I am glad to know that his stay on. I need to get a pair of these. Thanks for the cute review.