Official Community Forums Home

Lipstick That Doesnt Wear Off

• Members

You know the commercials that say the lipstick doesnt kiss off and it lasts thru dinner and on and on.....

Well it doesnt last thru a good long bj.... <_<

I always end up looking like i have on extra thick lip liner as it always comes off in the center of my mouth.

Does anyone have any luck with making the lipstick last thru that and if so what brand are you using?

• Like 1

I think the "long-wears" are really designed for normal usage, like eating and drinking, but not vigorous rubbing like a BJ gives your lips. So, I believe, unless you tattoo your favorite color on your lips, you're pretty much stuck with what's out there. I see the same thing happening to the big adult film stars too. And, if anyone would have long-lasting lip colors applied, I would think it'd be them.

• Members

Yeah, I'm a makeup artist (and used to give far too many blowjobs in highschool *laugh*), and there's really not much you can do.

• Members
Yeah, I'm a makeup artist (and used to give far too many blowjobs in highschool *laugh*), and there's really not much you can do.

I used at one time this lacquer that you painted over your lipstick to keep it in place. It worked very well. Maybe panickedvanity remembers the name. It was sold int the department store makeup section.

• Members

the one i have is color on one side of tube and a clear coat on the other side... both applied with brushes.

Since I haven't watched any adult films (yet) I was unaware that their lipstick comes off too...

I have thought about the lip tattoo... not just for this reason but to save a step with makeup.. ya know.

thanks for the replies