Official Community Forums Home

It Hurts

FragOnly

Hellos,

My boyfriend and i have been becomming more sexually active. one thing i'd like to do for him is perform oral sex on him. He enjoys it but if it becomes to intense he says it hurts, cause hes uncut i guess. He won't cum if it hurts, and won't if it isn't intense enough haha.

Is there any real advice about getting around it?

I would defintly like to add this to the things i can do to him.

thanks in advance!

• Members

Have you read the article yet in the sex education section? Here is the link to it. There is alot of great information in it you may find helpful.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/oral...-a-blow-job.htm Along with many other wonderful articles. To be honest with you I have only been with one man in my life that was uncut and he never wanted a blowjob. This was many many years ago. I am sure though there is someone here that will be more experianced at this question then I am.

Wish you the best of Luck!

• Members

my hubby is "uncut" as well. until i got used to it, slow and steady was the way to go for me. i found that when pulling the skin away from his head, if done to fast, or to far is painful for hubby. play with it for awhile. see how far his skin will pull back before hurting.

• Members
Hellos,

My boyfriend and i have been becomming more sexually active. one thing i'd like to do for him is perform oral sex on him. He enjoys it but if it becomes to intense he says it hurts, cause hes uncut i guess. He won't cum if it hurts, and won't if it isn't intense enough haha.

Is there any real advice about getting around it?

I would defintly like to add this to the things i can do to him.

thanks in advance!

Remember these words... Slow and steady wins the race... :lol:

• Members
my hubby is "uncut" as well. until i got used to it, slow and steady was the way to go for me. i found that when pulling the skin away from his head, if done to fast, or to far is painful for hubby. play with it for awhile. see how far his skin will pull back before hurting.

The frenulum or the attachment of the foreskin to the penis head is very sensitive. It may be pulled on if you get excited and go a little faster with your mouth. You will probably have to experiment with different kinds of oral contact before you find something pleasurable for you both. But if he has had several painful episodes, he may be hesitant to look forward to lots of practice. You may need to approach this very slowly and gently. Good luck and tell us how you fare. I love a good success story!!

• Members

My sweetie is uncut, and used to say it was painful if I got to intense to fast.

I'd start very slowly, and have him talk you through it the next few times. If he can lead you along, it will be much more enjoyable, and you will get the idea of how he would like it.

This helped us when we first started with oral. Now I can give him a blow job without pain, and sometimes he will even ask me to go after him more forcefully.

I have found that if I don't slide his foreskin back, it will retract on its own as he becomes more excited.

I think of it as 'coaxing him out to play' and slide my tounge between the head of his penis and forskin and gently lick him. I start this slowly and gently, and in no time at all he is raring to go!

SO is my first uncut guy, and I have to tell you, I really like his penis. It is much more sensitive then any of my former lovers where.

Hope this helps, enjoy!

Thanks for your advice all!

I don't remember enough forskin to place my tongue under, but i wasn't looking for that either :o. So i'll defintly looksy next time. When masterbating him it comes up over the head, but i think it rests just below the head other wise when hes fully aroused.

I'll also try slowing down a lot, and being gentler, one good thing is he said he'd be willing to experiment and is willing for me to try hehe.

thanks again all! any more advice is welcomed too, and i'll let you know how it goes

• Members
Thanks for your advice all!

I don't remember enough forskin to place my tongue under, but i wasn't looking for that either :o. So i'll defintly looksy next time. When masterbating him it comes up over the head, but i think it rests just below the head other wise when hes fully aroused.

I'll also try slowing down a lot, and being gentler, one good thing is he said he'd be willing to experiment and is willing for me to try hehe.

thanks again all! any more advice is welcomed too, and i'll let you know how it goes

From an uncut guys point of view. Just don't drag your teeth across the frenulum and everything else is good to go. Like pinky said that area is very sensative and any sharp edges on your teeth will get his attention very quickly and not in a good way :o While tickling that same area with the tip of your tongue may very send him off to the point of no return :P

Ask him what feels the best and concentrate on those areas.

MOHD