Official Community Forums Home

Having Intense O's And Multiple O's

• Members

I'd really like to have more and more intense orgasms. I've never had multiple orgasms, I just can't seem to do it. Not with the DH or with toys. Also when I do have them it's not very intense. Yes I know they only last a few seconds. But usually it's like hmmm, think I had one. I know they can be more intense because I've had intense ones, both g-spot and clitoral.

Can anyone help me?

• Members

you have to totaly relaxed and stay open to it; and to countinue going with the flow of feelings. I not sure how to explain it any better than that. it may take you some time, but keep going, it's sooo worth it. Hopefuly Mikayla will read this and have a better answer for you. In the mean time if you haven't already done so, look at the education page

Have fun practicing

• Members

Try to increase the foreplay before penetration until you feel like you are just about there. Having a couple of orgasms before I have vaginal intercourse seems to increase the intensity of my orgasms with sex. You can get those 'early" Os with a toy or oral sex. I find that i usually have a big O, then a few smaller ones before they start to get incredibly intense. And this process of finding out what it took to get me there took a while. Practice makes perfect and if you have a willing partner, can be a source of great pleasure for you both.

• Members

And of course a really big factor is where your head is at....if you can really get into an arousing fantasy the hotter the better, then you are going to have those intense "O"s alot more easily. I've found that to be almost as important as the stimulation itself!

• Members

I am wondering, if you used to have intense orgasms, but now do not, what has changed? Are you on any new meds? Have you had a baby? Menopause? Or, are you in a relationship that is less than ideal? How about stress in the relationship? All or any of these things can cause a big decrease in orgasm intensity and / or libido.

Now, if it isn't any one of those things, it could be that you are tense. Relaxation is the key with orgasms. If you are worried about laundry, bills, kids then chances are your orgasm is not going to be as intense. Try to relax, go with it.

As for multiples, I have written an article on this (actually, I have written an article on orgasms, G-spots and multiples) and the key to this is persistence. You have to keep going and going until your body lets you release more than once, usually getting more intense as you go.

Good luck, and please answer my questions for more detailed help.