Official Community Forums Home

Just Saying Hi

will6243

Just joined and this is really my first forum of this sort. In spite of the fact that I am a senior, I find myself extremely shy about all this. I'm just looking for friendship, fun, and help for my wife and I.

We married young -- I was right out of college -- and we were extremely naive and inexperienced. That inexperience has haunted us throughout our married life. Sexual relations were so frustrating in our early years that we simply resorted to mutual masturbation. All this led to bouts of depression and the medications virtually eliminated any hope of real consummation. We were too repressed to get help and the doctor we talked to was more embarrassed than we were.

Now, after a long life of commitment without normal sexual relations, I'm off my meds and horney as hell. She is, too. But she is as tight as a virgin and we can't seem to get the angles down so we're back to mutual masturbation.

She doesn't know I'm in the forum, but I hope to make some new friends and in time seek some help with our physical relationship.

Will

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I think you'll find a lot of people here willing to help you and there is a lot of great info in the sex ed. tab also. Everyone here is open-minded so don't hesitate to ask anything!

• Members

Welcome, Will. There is much information to be found here and a group of informed, well-intentioned people to help you with any concerns you might have. You will also note many posts are just fun and enjoyment for all. Please try and get your wife to have a look, you can discuss many things with her.

• Members

Open communication is something that many of us recommend between partners!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that you find

• Members
But she is as tight as a virgin and we can't seem to get the angles down so we're back to mutual masturbation.

Will

Will, I was thinking about your wife...I assume she is postmenopausal. Is she on hormone replacement therapy? Specifically, does she use estrogen vaginal cream, like Premarin or Estrace? If not, she may want to consult her GYN and get some...there is less natural lubrication after menopause and the structure of the vaginal lining changes. Vaginal estrogen will make your new adventures much more pleasurable for her. I recommend Estrace...no perfumes. Just a thought.....