Official Community Forums Home

Oral To Anal

• Members

I love giving blowjobs to my husband and espically love to swallow his cum.While sucking on his cock he massages my pussy and knows where my g-spot is.This brings me to orgasms everytime espically when he shoots in my mouth.It is so erotic to me that i then want him in my anus.I also have some extreme orgasms by having anal.We use a condom during anal so if he comes I drain the cum into my mouth.I am so lucky that he has such great control.So before he cums he washes so I can have his wonderful penis in my mouth and enjoy the second batch.When we spend the entire day in bed I can bring him to orgasm three times.Being in heaven having at least eight orgasm my body just shakes with pleasure.The thing is I always want more of his yummy seed.I wonder if this is because of the beautiful child his seed produced or can I be addicted to the delicious cream and love of a penis.I would like to express some adventures we have done but think people would think I was a slut.

• Members
I would like to express some adventures we have done but think people would think I was a slut.

I would love to read about your adventures and I dare to say many others here would be in agreement. We are not here to judge you. This a safe place for erotic adventures, stories, fantasies...you name it. Just scroll through the forum and you will see how delightful sex is in it's myriad forms. As to addiction to cum, well, I don't know about that, but it sounds like hubby is one lucky man.

• Members

to myself, that's a Baaaaaaaaad word, NEVER! call a women a slut, inless she really was one! lol

I think your more like a erotic dream come true to me and most any guy out there I'm shure?

Hows that sound to ya's ? ? ?

• Members

Oral to anal NBD, Anal to oral well... that's a different story! :lol::D

• Members

to myself, that's a Baaaaaaaaad word, NEVER! call a women a slut, inless she really was one! lol

I think your more like a erotic dream come true to me and most any guy out there I'm shure?

Hows that sound to ya's ? ? ?

Thanks for your support.even though i have this fetish we have a honest and great marriage.i would never cheat.i love to see an erect penis and swallow.i love to see dic pics,send us one.Oral

• Members
I would love to read about your adventures and I dare to say many others here would be in agreement. We are not here to judge you. This a safe place for erotic adventures, stories, fantasies...you name it. Just scroll through the forum and you will see how delightful sex is in it's myriad forms. As to addiction to cum, well, I don't know about that, but it sounds like hubby is one lucky man.

Thanks,we are both lucky.He treats me like a queen and worships me and my body.I have swallowed only 4 men before.never was the taste bad,but nothing like my hub.When he sweats he never smells and we never have sex before showering.I have even tasted my own jucies on his cock and balls.We love to lick each other clean.he keeps his jewel shaved which makes it more enjoyable,as i do.[first adventure].We went to the beach last year.After swimming,tanning and some drinks I returned to the room.An hour or so later my hub returned and to my surprise was a group of young men[6],all around 18 and older.He took off my towel and put me on the bed naked in front of them all.In a doggie position with pillows under me he entered me while he instructed them to strip.All I could see was these young erect penises.My hub could tell I was getting very wet.One after another put their penis in my mouth.Before I could get my throat relaxed to take them down my throat they were shooting off.I swallowed as much as possible,but I was bathed in cum,then I took my husband's penis down my throat.It was his biggest load of yum I ever received .That evening three return and while I sucked and swallowed them all including my husband,one of them with a beautiful tiny penis entered my anus.I exploded.I enjoyed every minute and every bit of cum,probably 12 batches that day.That was only the begining of our extremely great adventures.

• Members

Having hot sex with your husband in no way makes you a slut. However unprotected sex, even oral, is risky. Hope you were using protection if you don't know the backgrounds of these young men. Also, if you're not absolutely sure that they were of age of consent, that could open up other set of problems. I just advise you to play safe.

• Members

I agree with Iha and with Vanilla. Engaging in sex, anal, oral or vaginally with an unknown partner, without a condom is dangerous, and risky. Don't let lust make you irresponsible.

Just stay safe.

• Members
Having hot sex with your husband in no way makes you a slut. However unprotected sex, even oral, is risky. Hope you were using protection if you don't know the backgrounds of these young men. Also, if you're not absolutely sure that they were of age of consent, that could open up other set of problems. I just advise you to play safe.

Thanks,on my last message each man had a condom,espically the one who entered my rear end,although i did swallow their cum.this was a couple a years ago.we now have a practice getting physical proof,as our adventures are arranged ahead of time.we are not in a swingers group either.we do have one man that we invite to join us and he always wears a condom.I only take him anal,because of his small penis,but cute.I have never had anyone but my hub vaginal.Yes we must all be careful these days.

• Members

If you love it so much why don't you collect all those batches and put it on your cheerios. LMFAO!!!

• Members
If you love it so much why don't you collect all those batches and put it on your cheerios. LMFAO!!!

Don't know what LMFAO means and wondering if your being insulting?But I have had him cum on my oatmeal which I put sugar on and ate it all,yum!I will give the cheerios a try.

• Members

Sorry not trying to insult, just a joke...

• Members
Sorry not trying to insult, just a joke...

Thank You,i guess i'm still wondering what people will think of my fetish or me.i might be crazy but i love it.this sight has also got me totally aroused.i'll soon have to return to work and won't have much time here,but i need to try the cherois.am i stupid?you did not have to say your sorry.oral

• Members

Imagine if you could bottle it and sell it. Like Soy milk only call it "Boy Milk"... or like that Silk soy brand you could call it "Bilk" Ha ha ha :lol: OK I'll stop now...

• Members
Imagine if you could bottle it and sell it. Like Soy milk only call it "Boy Milk"... or like that Silk soy brand you could call it "Bilk" Ha ha ha :lol: OK I'll stop now...

:D LMAO

• Members
Don't know what LMFAO means and wondering if your being insulting?But I have had him cum on my oatmeal which I put sugar on and ate it all,yum!I will give the cheerios a try.

be good in a smoothie I bet but skip the coffee, it makes the taste abit wierd and it looks alittle like egg drop soup the way the texture changes.

• Members

Hiya Oral Delight and welcome to the site. No this doesn't make you a slut. Also this is a safe site, we dont judge and most all of us have a very open mind about things. There is a wonderful story section that you may post your adventures in. I would be interested in hearing them. Honestly that isnt a bad fetish, I am a swallower and love to it. Although you seem to enjoy it alot more then me, I am glad to hear are so open. Dont feel bad as they say, "To each their own" and if you enjoy doing it then continue, if he enjoys it then continue. Again welcome to the board, look around and cant wait to hear about some of your adventures, I will be keeping my eyes out for it in the story section.

• Members

Being with a man who loves humor and joking feel free to postany comments or jokes.I am getting very relaxed with the comments.My husband reads the comments and smiles with a liitle love pat to my butt.He says he will breakfast tomorrow.If I'm right he will share his cheerios.We will see.

• Members

Oh my gosh, sunflower, too funny! I nearly spit my iced tea across the room! Great idea~I can think of a lot of ways to market it!!

Oral delight, we are all here to support and help each other, no judgements.

• Members

my husband and i are having so much fun reading this post. were both looking for a great story from you

• Members
my husband and i are having so much fun reading this post. were both looking for a great story from you

I WAS ON THIS SITE EARLIER WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME DOWN IN HIS ROBE.I COULD HEAR HIM IN THE KITCHEN.HE CAME IN HERE WITH A BOWL,AH CHEEROIS,WHO WOULD KNOW.HE TOLD ME HOLD THE BOWL.HE OPENED HIS ROBE AND EXPOSED HIS SEMI ERECT PENIS.HE STARTING MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF ME[THIS IS A FIRST].HE SHOT HIS LOAD INTO MY BOWL OF CHAMPIONS[AS HE CALLED IT].IT WAS VERY AROUSING.I GRAB HIS PENIS AND SUCKED A COUPLE LITTLE DROPS THAT HE STILL HAD LEFT.HE KISSED ME AND SAID BYE.I ATE THE CHEEROIS KEEPING MY MORNING BOY MILK[ AS THE OTHER LADIES CALLED IT] TO THE SIDE.SOME OF IT WAS STUCK WITH SUGAR.I ATE SOME WITH THE SPOON THEN TOOK THE BOWEL AND DRANK IT DOWN,PROBABLY A CUP.IT TOOK A COUPLE ATTEMPTS TO FINISH IT.I LICKED THE BOWL CLEAN USING MY FINGER TO PUT SOME ON MY CLIT.IT TASTED LIKE SWEET PINEAPPLES,BUT NOW I AM SO HORNY,ESPICALLY BY TELLING YOU THIS THAT I AM DRIPPING WET.I WONDER IF I CAN WAIT UNTIL HE GETS HOME,PROBABLY NOT.I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO ENJOY HIS YUMMY BOY MILK.WE HAVE TWO FRIENDS COMING THIS WEEKEND THAT SHOULD HAVE SOME GREAT DETAILS.ORAL

• Members
Oh my gosh, sunflower, too funny! I nearly spit my iced tea across the room! Great idea~I can think of a lot of ways to market it!!

Oral delight, we are all here to support and help each other, no judgements.

sorry we dont encourage spitting here, swallowing yes but this is a no spitting zone

Thank you

Glenn

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Being with a man who loves humor and joking feel free to postany comments or jokes.I am getting very relaxed with the comments.My husband reads the comments and smiles with a liitle love pat to my butt.He says he will breakfast tomorrow.If I'm right he will share his cheerios.We will see.

i personally think that you are very lucky to have a relationship were you are both completely into each other and enjoying sex. These are scary and we do have to be careful, however I think that we still need to enjoy sex and others. You are not a slut, you are just a person who is into sex with your husband and enjoy keeping it interesting, there are a lot of people in this world who could learn from you.