Official Community Forums Home

Hi Everyone

cybele

• Members

Well, I am new to all this. Matter of fact, I've never even been in a chat room before.

I just turned 49 and figured that I was missing out on a lot. It's taken me two years to get over being single again and I'm so ready to move on now. I figured that this would be a way to get re-introduced to a world that I haven't taken part in, in a long long time.

Hoping that I will learn some new things, and have some fun along the way. Gotta say though, it's a little nerve wracking doing this for the first time. :)

• Members

Well, practicing helps and you've done the hardest part by making your first post. We're a good bunch of people here, if I do say so myself, and we do our part to help when we can. Don't be shy or afraid because we don't bite unless asked. Remember that the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask and that even though you're new to this, you still have experiences that could help others.

Ask, Answer, Question, and Participate...I'm sure you'll find this a comfortable place to call home.

Randy.

• Members
Well, practicing helps and you've done the hardest part by making your first post. We're a good bunch of people here, if I do say so myself, and we do our part to help when we can. Don't be shy or afraid because we don't bite unless asked. Remember that the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask and that even though you're new to this, you still have experiences that could help others.

Ask, Answer, Question, and Participate...I'm sure you'll find this a comfortable place to call home.

Randy.

Thanks for the welcome Randy. From what I've seen searching around the site, this seems like a comfortable place to be for me.

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll come to see why we all chose to participate here. As Randy said this is a great bunch of people from all walks of life. All of us with different experiences and all of us willing to help others to get the same enjoyment that we have had. I hope you will share where you feel you can help others here also!

• Members

Thanks to you all for the nice welcome.

I've been peeking around on the site a bit - the comfortableness in your discussions is wonderful, refreshing.

Already I've learned some things - answers to questions I've had for years. I also can't believe that there was a thread about people finding your toys after you're gone. That was always a worry of mine (hence, no toys, ever) I figured my kids would be horrified (they're all adults) But the post "who cares, I'll be dead" put a whole new perspective on it for me. hehehe. Now, I'm looking forward to the mail this week... and won't be anxiously wondering if I should throw it away. I'll try to remember to not be embarrassed when I'm dead. :rolleyes:

Thanks again.

• Members
Well, I am new to all this. Matter of fact, I've never even been in a chat room before.

I just turned 49 and figured that I was missing out on a lot. It's taken me two years to get over being single again and I'm so ready to move on now. I figured that this would be a way to get re-introduced to a world that I haven't taken part in, in a long long time.

Hoping that I will learn some new things, and have some fun along the way. Gotta say though, it's a little nerve wracking doing this for the first time. :)

Hi Hun!

I have to say if you want to learn anything, (okay maybe not pyshics, but you'd be surprised) your in the right place. I used to consider myself fairly knowledgeable, but now i realize I'm a very small fish in a big pond! :) Welcome to the club! Good to have you!

Suzy

• Members

Hello! And welcome to Tootimid.