Official Community Forums Home

Lover's Cocktail

Mikayla1

• Members

pd9643-05main.jpg

Need a nightcap? This Lover's Cocktail will heat you up in ways you never dreamed. A heated and flavored massage oil, you can rub your troubles away and then get licked to excitement. While I personally find the presentation in the fake 'martini glass' to be a little tacky, it might be cute in a lover's gift basket. All in all, it is the oil that is most important anyway.

I found the flavor of my oil (French Kiss) to be a bit strong and not too good. However, it definitely does warm up on contact and gets warmer when you blow on it. My hubby used it on my chest for an erotic rubbing - and I loved the warming sensation. He did not lick or lap at it as he found the taste a bit harsh as well, but I enjoyed my rubdown just the same. It dries sticky, so have a washcloth handy for quick clean-ups. Also, this has quite a bit of sucralose in it [sugar] so I would not suggest this for vaginal use.

If you are looking for a little fun massage play - this is a nice warming oil. However, if you are wanting taste, the French Kiss might not be your option, perhaps try one of the other flavors. Also, don't expect to get oiled up and then down and dirty without a little wipe up - so be warned.

Mikayla's Rating: 2 out of 5 Screaming Os

Lover's COCKtail

Be kinda cute in a bride's "first night" basket as a bridal shower gift or something. Sorry it was high on the EW Factor!

• Members

That little "puke face" cracked me up! Well none of those flavored lubes really taste that great if you ask me, kinda mediciney...

• Members
That little "puke face" cracked me up! Well none of those flavored lubes really taste that great if you ask me, kinda mediciney...

Not only the taste, but some can smell very bad...too heavy in the perfume/spice/flavor department, for my taste anyway.....