Official Community Forums Home

Alien Whispers

Emelisse

• Members

It may look like an alien caterpillar, but the Climax Gems Orange Appeal is definitely worth the (ahem) probe! Measuring in at a petite six inches from tip to tail, this little critter is covered with bumps and ridges designed to send you off to a whole other world!

The width is about 1-1/8” across at the bumps, and I usually like my toys a little thicker, but the other features of this vibe definitely make up for the Mini-Me stature. First of all, this vibe actually lives up to the features it boasts on the packaging! Sound the chorus, because I have finally found a nearly silent vibe! I walked across the room and couldn’t hear it! No more bothering with a low setting just so I don’t have to worry about someone overhearing!

Now when we’re talking about power, this little critter is not going to set off tsunamis, but it is surprisingly powerful for a toy that’s run on a single AA battery. The dial spins up from a little tickle to a medium buzz.

Of course, wrap all of those features up with the fact that this toy is Phthalate-free and waterproof and you’ve got a nice little package – even if it is dressed as an alien caterpillar!

to7258-6_product_1main.jpg

• Members

Awww, I think it is cute :)

• Members
It looks like it ought to hatch a butterfly! :)

thats funny, you've got a great imagination!!

Damn, I just put in an order... guess i'll have to put it on my wish list and wait for the next time

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

to7258-6_product_1.jpg

This jelly-soft, waterproof, and beautifully textured little toy is mouth-wateringly bright orange--I have never had an orange toy before. The colour is stimulating; it made me feel excited and cheerful as soon as I saw the orange appeal. I looked at bubbles and ridges on it and just felt dizzy with excitement; I had to try it. I opened the box and washed the toy with careless abandon then found a single AA battery. I paused there and anticipated rather weak vibes, but, to my surprise, as soon I turned the dial on, I knew I was in for a pleasant ride. The vibrations aren’t centred in the tip of the toy, but rather run from about the middle of it, all the way into the tip. So, the ridges tickled me inside, and when I pressed the toy on my clitoris by the tip, or rubbed it up and down across my labia, it ALL felt good. I definitely believe there is something to be said for the colour of the toy--I’ve never had a more playful and jubilant toy session. I realised I was less interested in getting to the “big O” and was just enjoying myself. I rubbed it against my clit, around my labia, and swirled inside me, just to see how that would feel. The texture of the toy was luxuriously subtle and the slight angling of the tip gives me the idea that I could use it in my quest for the g-spot O. Eventually, I had the most relaxing clitoral orgasm I’ve ever had--which sounds strange, but was very calming and soothing. Orange Appeal is also very quiet for the strength of the vibrations from that one battery. This isn’t the most powerful toy, but I wouldn’t call it weak by any means; it definitely gives “playing with myself” quite a literal meaning.

Go Orange!